Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
YOUshop
YOUshop is finally here!

Some of these features are still not quite yet available. This is only the beta, so there are bound to be some bugs.

Please keep any discussion of YOUshop in this thread.
Hey guys;

Just letting you know that as the YOUshop is developed more, we will begin phasing out the Items board of the Market.

Less for me to do. Hooray!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Hey guys;

Just letting you know that as the YOUshop is developed more, we will begin phasing out the Items board of the Market.

xD Hooray!

Thanks for that , veb.
But you must banned.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Hey guys;

So will a comment feature be added for haggling/dealing or will that have to be done over pm
Clan Sigma Council
BnW Member
not sure if i like like this, yet. i believe these are features urgently needed:

-search tabs (for best prices/deals, items incl all shops!)
-haggling options!
- (edit) item trading
- a buying feature (e.g. wtb vamp force for 1.5k)

extras:
-plz stop the pm spam make it mass send plz
-maybe stats (about what the item was sold/listed for, they should actually work)
-good price awards...
-by what criteria are the the shops put in order?

cu, thorac
Last edited by Thorac; Dec 15, 2008 at 12:01 AM.
http://www.pokerstrategy.com/u9BQT3 use this link and start playing. contact me and i ship you some $
Originally Posted by Thorac View Post
not sure if i like like this, yet. i believe these are features urgently needed:

-search tabs (for best prices/deals, items incl all shops!)
-haggling options!

-maybe stats (about what the item was sold/listed for, they should actually work)
-good price awards...
-by what criteria are the the shops put in order?

cu, thorac

Hey,

Some nice suggestions. Pitty I already have those on my to-do list

I thought the way the shops were ordered looked pretty noticeable to me :P They're sorted by the amount of items. More items usually means cheaper because the shopkeeper can make more of a profit

But by all means, please give me some more ideas

veb

BTW: I've opened a shop, it's called: e
Perhaps you could make more options for Premium, for example:
50k per month
Or, 5k for 1 day...
It could help for people who are looking for a fast inventory sale, and then have no use of the YOUshop.

Couple more stuff:
*Maybe colored Shop names.
*Links to immediately buy stuff, whenever you see a homepage for a shop, so instead of going into Items (..) the shop keeper can add a picture, of say... ecto relax, and then under it: BUY.
*When you put your cursor over a premium shop, you get a Selling ... items, maybe it could be changed to a list of some of the items actually in the shop, since you can see how much items he is selling on top of the picture.
*And.. maybe a function to add a trade, like if an items price is, 5k, you can send a PM to the owner with: Do you accept a trade of a certain item, for that 5k item.
Really cool suggestions Unclean, loving them. The 5k for one day thing seems cool, really cool infact. Awesome.

Coloured shop names is on my todo list. They originally allowed bbcode, but people aren't trustworthy so I may make it so you can choose a shop colour via a dropdown menu

Trade... hmm, maybe, may not be practical. However, perhaps a silent auction function
lots of edits now: (edited #34, too!)

hey thanks for the quick reply!
ok sorting by the amount of items makes sense. i dont believe they automaticly have the cheapest sales but thats because the overview is just not there yet.edit: in fact looking at the shops now this idea is being totally mocked! all these shops now with mass cheap items have the worst prices but probably getting the benefit of the lazy buyers.

what i like about the youshop:

those premium shops. art is a big aspect of this game.
50k though is a lot...(sb mentioned cheaper shops with less features smaler pics)
the look. much nicer than TE less grey and confusing numbers
>the way items are bought and sold less possibilities for misstakes/scams<

urgently needed:
- a buying feature (e.g. wtb vamp force for 1.5k)

here are some more (gimmick) suggestions:
-plz stop the pm spam make it mass send plz
-stats about my sales (e.g. bought gladi blood for 10tc, sold for 20. profit made 10 tc / profits of last month. keep them simple though!) would add some kind of personal reward system and enhance the trading aspect of the game
-iŽd like to sell/give away my noob items to noobs not to the power sellers. that means ppl with qi less that 500 and "junior member" title (even though i know most ppl hate the noobs here, but they actually always need to be taken good care of, its in the interst of the game!)
-selling items to certain ppl
-for premium shops a frame around the items/shop which can be costumized
- after item trading and haggling options are in place maybe something like a guest book for comments on shop, apearance or prices would be nice, but that might work through this forum link feature thingy...

well might think of more later on

edit: i guess TE has to be closed. now i got to check youshop, forums and TE
actually couldŽnt find any scams yet, that makes me happy
Last edited by Thorac; Dec 15, 2008 at 12:01 AM.
http://www.pokerstrategy.com/u9BQT3 use this link and start playing. contact me and i ship you some $
Originally Posted by Shnob View Post
When I try and put my Dragon Secondary Gradient in my shop.
It says "This item is locked or not tradeable"
Why?

Why does this happen?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
as blasphemous as it may sound, I'm not totally into the "You_____" hype and I think it could be better named... YouShop is kinda cliche... you might as well call it the iShop, or the iMarket.

I think that while "Tori_____" is pretty overused as is (dragons, gods, agents, etc) it keeps continuity.

Maybe like the ToriMall? Or even just the ToriMarket.