Toribash
he should be banned but staff are biased and dont even follow their own rules lmao no wonder this game is dead got a bunch of biased lying cheating moderators
Well well, alrighty then.

A lot of 'subtweeting' went on while I was dealing with the vineyard and rather than pinging me, they each assumed an explanation would come from someone else and that a "serious answer" was needed and not a joke about how I "pulled a stellar".
For what it's worth, they jumped in on the joke and had their own joke replies, but I guess when a joke is made outside of the original space personal image trumps all else.

The 'someone else' changed over time during what I read when I returned to the discord channel this morning.

No one really wanted to do it so eventually, it was suggested that I should be the one to answer. Oddly enough no one pinged me directly asking me to do it though so if I hadn't given the discord a once over before leaving the house it would have been a while before I checked again and the 15 hours it's already taken would be way more.

Is any of that a problem?
Not really in this case, although the weird aversion to pinging people directly was odd, I'm sure there's a reason.

~~~

Now, story time.

Enclave came asking to buy stuff from my inventory, the list was pretty long and I said no on several of the requests.

The list that got sent was the final request made, and the price was decided on prior to sending. Standard practice.
Of the 12 items sent;
1) Ice Tori - Exclusive Item for Winners of the Event "Chion". (another offshoot of the Golem/Melog events that ran)
2) Cat Ears - Diamonds legend Item.
3) LegGang Statue With Style

(You'll have to bear with me since all my dates and times are in GMT+13)

17th March : 15:00
-Sold items to Enclave for USD

23rd March : 16:00
- Sir Pinged me about it

Big discussion and help from Swosh to track stuff down (thx swosh)

23rd March : 1700
Finalised List of what needed reversing

~~Some extra discussion about Ice Tori specifically for other reasons and items like it that are related but not important~~

23rd March : 1800
The moment it dawned on me

~~~~~~~~~~~

24th March : 1400
This thread gets made

24th March : 1800
I chat to Enclave about it and explain since I found him online. Gave him options about partial refund/replacement of stuff I actually own for the ones he needed to send back, or total reversal of the transaction.
(Total reversal was the pick)

24th March : 18:53

For clarity, this was a separate payment in return rather than a straight refund cause Paypal was being paypal.

Since my situation apparently put "staff" in an awful light here's me saying just point the bluelight at me and just tell me I'm dirty, unintentionally dirty, but dirty all the same.

If this satisfies you in terms of "the fuck happened?" or "icky is garbage" that's good, if it doesn't then that's unfortunate but that's the breakdown of what happened

P.s. I still think the joke is still funny.

@klaus, actually its entirely possible lol
Last edited by Icky; Mar 25, 2023 at 10:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Well well, alrighty then.

I am a big liar poopy farted pant

Bro just admit you got caught you're not gonna get banned
I won't report you to the IRS if you give me three orc relaxes
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post

IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT ICKY DIDNT KNOW HE WASNT ALLOWED TO SELL THE ITEMS HE SPAWNED ONTO HIS ACCOUNT JUST A LIL MISHAP WONT HAPPEN AGAIN JUST AN ACCIDENT JUST AN ACCIDENT JUST AN ACCIDENT JUST AN ACCIDENT JUST AN ACCIDENT JUST AN ACCIDENT JUST AN ACCIDENT