Ranking
Originally Posted by KlausSchwab View Post
i never said anything was wrong with noob clans, it just shows what type of person you are, also there are not 9000 active clans currently so you're just making things up as usual

Being told that because you are in a noob clan, in Toribash, that it shows what type of person I am is crazy ngl lmao. Honestly I'm curious to know what it shows, I'd like for you to tell me that.

Also I love that you only decided to point out my quite obvious hyperbole since you yourself know that what I said before was true. About you being salty about your ban, I'm surprised you didn't comment on that and instead went with the clan I'm in.
toribash clans are serious business guys

keep arguing im sure you will come in some smart solutions soon
Originally Posted by Takyon View Post
Also I love that you only decided to point out my quite obvious hyperbole since you yourself know that what I said before was true. About you being salty about your ban, I'm surprised you didn't comment on that and instead went with the clan I'm in.

I am trying to make the game a better place, I don't know why you're trying to say I am salty when I am giving great advice to bring Toribash back...#LillianHanna
how bout we keep the game you know SIMPLE. the interface is just now confusing as fuck since I came back and since I moved to a Macbook ages ago.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Damn for the first time in my life i read a whole argument on toribash, its like watching joe biden vs donald trump ��
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
how bout we keep the game you know SIMPLE. the interface is just now confusing as fuck since I came back and since I moved to a Macbook ages ago.

you might just be slow or old, its simple to me
Originally Posted by Froog View Post
you might just be slow or old, its simple to me

look at the date of when I joined all you need to know.....
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719