Toribash
Originally Posted by Shine View Post
But whos the skill

me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Shine View Post
You literally have no belt.

im just that good obvs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Running is essential as shoveling is based. If you're mad go drink water and do physical exercise

To play and have fun against runners learn to chase and you'll win most of the matches you play.

Against shovelers is really hard af, but try to keep your feet on the ground.
Last edited by yuki; Nov 25, 2023 at 05:50 PM.
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Running is essential as shoveling is based. If you're mad go drink water and do physical exercise

To play and have fun against runners learn to chase and you'll win most of the matches you play.

Against shovelers is really hard af, but try to keep your feet on the ground.

building on this, if ur being shoveled and youve already lost your footing, swing your body around with the goal to try to get them airborne too, even if its only a split second it can help alot with getting u stay in the ring, u can also try twisting while swinging to try to flip them out of their stance, like turning them from doing a shovel into more of a suplex and that can save you too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
building on this, if ur being shoveled and youve already lost your footing, swing your body around with the goal to try to get them airborne too, even if its only a split second it can help alot with getting u stay in the ring, u can also try twisting while swinging to try to flip them out of their stance, like turning them from doing a shovel into more of a suplex and that can save you too

Nice! But in Tori noob tutorial language please!! (Which joints should I move?)

uhhhhhh........................
-----

think about it, when you move in real life, do you click ur elbow 3 times to contract it or do you just fucking move you arm? stare at the ghost, stare at the visualization in your head and just spam click through joints at random until the ghost kinda lines up with what u see in ur head or smthn that looks beneficial to the match

dont think in individual joint states and the actual combinations, but focus more on the movements itself you make and youll play much better
Last edited by Kirito; Nov 26, 2023 at 04:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: