Toribash
Originally Posted by froog View Post
when you make it??!?

considering discord's track record, never?
I do have a build of minibash on my iphone tho but it's too much hassle to get working correctly again
Attached Images
Originally Posted by sir View Post
considering discord's track record, never?
I do have a build of minibash on my iphone tho but it's too much hassle to get working correctly again

the sir i knew would never give up, he would persevere through ANYTHING!!!.... how low we've fallen,....
DaBoomba
The community is pretty much a cult-like at this point, the server is filled with people addicted to this game and barely new players
simple. we get more addicts.

go to methadone clinics and spread the gospel that is toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
imagine attaching screenshots
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
sir couldnt be bothered to spend a minute to link the images properly

yep hes abandoning the game its over boys was nice knowing u all
#1 tabby glazer
tonite is haloween >.<
game really is toast, myself I made my account during the first wave of youtube popularity and it really took off for a while. Somehow TikTok gave it another chance, but even with the mobile release nothing seemed to happen. I made a habit a while ago of asking new players if they started playing because of TikTok and I think only one person said yes. I guess this generation would rather fortnite skibidi toilet lightskin hawk tuah baka rizz convention than click joints, and it's sad to see. Not sad to see the battle pass go away though since I'm still annoyed for falling for the April Fools 2020 one that promised no belt restrictions on items