Toribash
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I play lenshoes sometiems, where am I ranked??

You are currently placed at number 6281, if you want to your position to be re-evaluated make a formal request at our website.
Originally Posted by visceral View Post
Hello,

I have never lost a game of lenshu in my life? Where would I be placed?

Hello Visceral, after heavy analysis of your profile and how you play LENSHU and your impressive 100% win percentage, you have been placed at 16th place, even though you have a perfect score your "ball knowledge" doesn't reach the level required to reach our top 13.
Originally Posted by morastelli View Post
Hello Visceral, after heavy analysis of your profile and how you play LENSHU and your impressive 100% win percentage, you have been placed at 16th place, even though you have a perfect score your "ball knowledge" doesn't reach the level required to reach our top 13.

Excellent evaluation.

Counterpoint: ball is life. Ergo if ball is life and it has been established that I have never lost a game in my life, would that not fulfill the requirement of sufficient ball knowledge to justify a higher ranking?

Also I am sexually attracted to adults (can provide evidence).
Originally Posted by visceral View Post
Excellent evaluation.

Counterpoint: ball is life. Ergo if ball is life and it has been established that I have never lost a game in my life, would that not fulfill the requirement of sufficient ball knowledge to justify a higher ranking?

Also I am sexually attracted to adults (can provide evidence).

Our S.Y.S.T.E.M determines your "ball knowledge" through numerous calculations and simulations, being sexually attracted to adults does improve your results in our calculations

Originally Posted by Yonker View Post
where me idiot

Hello Yonker, our S.Y.S.T.E.M doesn't seem to have any register of your LENSHU games, please submit some games for our S.Y.S.T.E.M to calculate your position, our team is deeply sorry for this.
Originally Posted by Yonker View Post
where me idiot

In Vladivostok ))

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
In Vladivostok ))

LOL
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
the way i play lenshu vs skizz mogs everyone ever mentioned on here but none of the rest of the playerbase is fun to play against