Toribash
interesting.. it would take some trial and error I guess I dunno. how would I make something that goes below the ground though? D: my experience with things that go below the ground, they come back up at 45000mph T_T
/set gr 0 0 -30
Wow, nice idea, how come i didnt think of that.

anyways, to answer your quesiton, it all depends on the density. i increased the density of tori's feet by like 10 times, and then it like sank halfway through the floor.

so yeah, its possible but wouldnt it be harder to do if you tilt it?, i mean if it was a long titled piece and one end sank in, by the time the other started to sink, the other side would have allready poped out of the ground

maybey... but its a great idea

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
I'm not valedictorian for nothing. I'm not a kidder but I'm sure it can be done. Also, look at the5 meteorites mod. Similar. I bet another skilled modder will know what to code.

But there will always be one section of the object at the same levels above the ground when it sinks, forcing the tori to keep on or ahead of it. Also this makes the dq idea possible, since dojos can only be even.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
dojos with this mod aren't that even though cause your tori is like 9 units long it makes tori's side smaller
/set gr 0 0 -30
WHEN IS IT COMING OUT. this is so cool. make sure you can get a track working.

maybey you could release a beta for our enjoyment?
If you just do a flat environment floor slightly under the surface of the real floor, than dq still works and there is no sinking. I saw it in a mod somewhere... I just can't remember what the mod was called. D:
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
um.....you probly wont like this, but could you do this mod in world builder too? (and no, it dosnt work in 3.69 but it does in 3.5)
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Originally Posted by Vamp_09 View Post
um.....you probly wont like this, but could you do this mod in world builder too? (and no, it dosnt work in 3.69 but it does in 3.5)

Why would he do that?

I know a simple track could work but unless it is moving down, there is nothing to prevent one guy from just sitting there. So for the final relese, the sloped track would be best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
How do you move the camera like that !? i want to take a screenshot ! also the mod is cool
Centuries Of Damn