Toribash
You guys act like just cause you guys are a 5th dan + clan that the clan council is just going to GIVE you your board on a silver platter? I hope they make you work just as hard as DeM had to to get official, better yet I hope they don't let you guys become official til the entire clan cleans up its act... seriously... its like a festering ego trip around this DSC, you have a barrage of egotistical midgets just throwing people at this thread for attention. >.< not to nag on you guys but I'd clean it up a bit... (and try be a bit more sincere/take it a bit more seriously rather than /b/fags everwhere lol)
(Hive people only, haha!)
I was the third member to join. (First Xion, then war, then me. All in a row.) So I somewhat helped found it as well. I WANT SOME PRAISE.
/sarcasm

Anyway, no one cares about DeM, LadyDeath, so get the fuck out as war has already asked/said.
Moo.
Indeed.
Errr, lady death, sorry your clan is full of brown belts, maybe be more "appealing" and not a supa bitch....

Toriibash
/jo war

And kldjakldfja;kldfjakljdfa;ldfja;kljds;kljf
I could have 200k losses, and zero wins, and be kickass master belt, god belt, dan, w/e, but that only shows just how stupid degrading people and treating them condescendingly because of their belt really is.

However last I checked, we are BB+. However I'm sure your ego just cant handle the fact that your belt doesnt mean shit, the only way tor eally get to know someone is meet them and play with them like we do with each of our members we recruit. (And none of them are brown belts.)

=P Have a nice day.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Wait wait wait....

So your saying that we dont know our members, that we just recruit because of belt....thats some pretty strong bullshit.

First we do play with our members, and we know each other pretty good, also its not just about skill, its also how they are and if there cool....

Second, Im dont go around degrading people cause of there belts, ive sat in servers and just taught some of the newer players some lil tricks and tips to stand a chance....

Thirdly, Why are you so mad at me, jesus christ...Rain rain and bork like me, i didnt do anything wrong, your the bitch starting it all, holy shit....

Just please, stay out of this forum, okay. thanks....

NOW DOWN TO BUISNESS
Recruited:
Ryan541 7th dan
you know him xion
Last edited by SpaceInvader; Feb 25, 2009 at 04:06 AM.