Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Stup you were aiming for simplicity, and did just that, with style. I don't know why every one is hating on you because this is really nice. Good work.
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
I'm sick and tired of you being an asshole to me, k?

the "simple logo/circle" is toribash's logo, it has nothing to do with me, so unless you're talking about the effects, you're downing on Nabi on that one. good job.

So you expect to receive adulation and praise for what you yourself claim is just Nabi's logo with simple after effects?

The art itself is not without flaws and you ought to be well aware of that. The overly complicated effects surrounding the logo slide into an extremely ill fitting and harshly sharpened text, the brown background plays badly into what should be an austere white or red background.

Taking criticism is one part of an artist, if you cant deal with it tough.
<Tapion> Salmon is nice fish
NEEDS MOAR LENS FLARE!

Neat effect, but the sound cuts off at the end of the clip.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Sprooj: Congrats, you can be the proof that not everyone will like a piece of art.
It's fine. I've seen worse logo intro type things before.
Can I say again that I love it?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
sprooj: I can take constructive criticism just fine, it's the fact that you've managed to troll me ever since you decided I didn't do enough to get the rewards I was getting.

I know it has flaws, did I ever deny that? not once did I say it was perfect, I just said it was simple.

hamster: yea, meant to have it fade out, but eh, they can do that in vegas or any video editing program :P
Former Item Forger
awesome stups its very scenic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?