Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
A.K.A. Zelda: The twilight princess.

dude have you played the older zelda games? compared to them, Twilight princess is extremely easy.

the original Devil May Cry 3. not the special edition. i played it at my friends house and even though i beat the special edition beforehand i got my ass kicked
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy for the GBA.

In order to increase your rank, you have to ace an exam about random cards you've never even heard of-nor would even see that early in the game.
And don't even try to use Wikipedia or something. They give you very little time to think about your choices. Even so, the effect of the card is probably different than it is in RL.

:v
Last edited by Guv_na; Jun 22, 2009 at 10:37 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's just stupid.

Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
dude have you played the older zelda games? compared to them, Twilight princess is extremely easy.

the original Devil May Cry 3. not the special edition. i played it at my friends house and even though i beat the special edition beforehand i got my ass kicked

Iirc you could save anywhere.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
prolly a game cale nekofight iit looked alrite but then i played it and im not sure but it just didn't feel like it was completed it had wierd physics and it was just bad and made me angry
every retro-sidescrolling-spaceshooter-game.
Gawd!
But when I went through, after many deaths,
I wus so happy!!!
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
The Worlds Hardest Game. yeah thats the name. here it is

OMG!
That's hard... damn hard....
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.