Toribash
Sweet! Guys, we are on our way to number 1! We are actually 23rd now, we just overtook Donger! If we keep warring, we can get even further. Next clan we need to beat is velocity.
Buze | Infinity | Orbus
Originally Posted by SwagPants View Post
How is the clan video going? Also when do I need to post a replay?

post as many replays as you can, we need a good amount of them. we can pick the best for the clan video. but remember, quality > quantity.
Originally Posted by Decyph3r View Post
post as many replays as you can, we need a good amount of them. we can pick the best for the clan video. but remember, quality > quantity.

I totally agree with this, quality is really important when it comes to making replays lol. Also is anybody down to spar rn? I just got back from a friends house so ill be able to play for a few hours
Oheythere ic0n
Originally Posted by ic0n View Post
I totally agree with this, quality is really important when it comes to making replays lol. Also is anybody down to spar rn? I just got back from a friends house so ill be able to play for a few hours

what server are you on?
-----
I'm up for a spar
Last edited by Decyph3r; Aug 7, 2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys I'm going to be watching everyone's forum activity I noticed you guys are doing great so keep it up and we will be on our way to become a official clan if you are just joining the clan conversation are currently talking about the clan video,sparing,parkour,forum activity and marketing please no invaders
-thank you
-Frandavi

PS
Hey guys everyone this is a warning for those
Short messages
Last edited by frandavi; Aug 7, 2014 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I said CROOK UP
Originally Posted by Decyph3r View Post
I got a new spar for the archives and I want to vouch for maruto. he's a great player but not a good forum- person.

Yea I also vouch for him hes a nice guy and a good player. And decy heres the replay but I added a custom title
Attached Files
#I Spar w Decy .rpl (707.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 7, 2014 at 05:07 AM.
Oheythere ic0n
Actually it's possible for us to get official right now, but we'll need to get a little bit more members, and to apply it costs 50k tc, which if you get rejected only get half of back :/
<frandavi>: You has the $w4g
Proud member of (VoC)!