Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Jack, you're killing me. I want #67 of TRS. I wanna see my replay.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Jack, you're killing me. I want #67 of TRS. I wanna see my replay.

We have new episodes of TRS every Monday
Jack, I am EXTREMELY disapointed. I was expecting my replay to be in today since you said it would be in the show, but my luck ran out. I watched the replays, skipped thethe Jeff Cam parts, waiting for my replay, but ended up not seeing it. Please enform me when I send replays when you think they will be able to fit in the show.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Jack, I am EXTREMELY disapointed. I was expecting my replay to be in today since you said it would be in the show, but my luck ran out. I watched the replays, skipped thethe Jeff Cam parts, waiting for my replay, but ended up not seeing it. Please enform me when I send replays when you think they will be able to fit in the show.

Please try to understand that we get sent A LOT of replays, it can take weeks for us to get to any given replay in the inbox and unfortunately if I were to inform every replay submitter who gets rejected I'd never get anything else done. I would like to point out that I never said your replay was guaranteed to be in the show, I said we would process it as soon as we could.

Please try to be patient, it's extremely unlikely to be put on the show episode that airs the same week you submit, in fact, it's highly likely that this weeks episode was filmed before you submitted.

You really don't have the right to be mad. He's doing you a favor by featuring you on his show.