Ranking
It had been one day and some many post :3.
-------------------------------------------

I do think we need to warn some members

1. Tuoyo2313
2. Frankie58
3. Cinos112
4. AlexVolt
5. DharMahn
6. Awsoeness
7. DemAlts (really, Alt , really ?)

Thats all don't know 'bout the rest.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Originally Posted by Eelectro View Post
It had been one day and some many post :3.
-------------------------------------------

I do think we need to warn some members

1. Tuoyo2313
2. Frankie58
3. Cinos112
4. AlexVolt
5. DharMahn
6. Awsoeness
7. DemAlts (really, Alt , really ?)

Thats all don't know 'bout the rest.

I will see what I can do, but what about, ingame activity? Or forum activity? I need information before warnings.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
ok Cinos, Alexvolt, Awsoeness, and DemAlts are active ingame and i play with them from time to time and some people are just not forum active. It takes practice to become forum active and you have to want to post.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
ok Cinos, Alexvolt, Awsoeness, and DemAlts are active ingame and i play with them from time to time and some people are just not forum active. It takes practice to become forum active and you have to want to post.

Basically what rexxy said, but they should learn it fast.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Note View Post
Hi can I like invade and shit because I'm a great person?

I'm going to guess a lack of response is a yes.
Also, how are you all and might Yes and Nitro war sometime, if the leaders feel up to it?
goodbye cruel world
Personally i do not care if people come in here and talk as long as they are not insulting us or one of our members. So yes I am in favor of you being allowed in here. Besides I basically patrol this area and do not allow the people who insult us to stay here.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post

Rex, we have certain requirements that need to be met, i understand people can be lurkers, or they could just be ignoring the forums and pretending to be a lurker. there is no proof so we demand proof they are forum active.
if they can't show proof they are kicked.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hey guys im just going to say that i apprecate all the people posting now for what i want to say for the next 5 days i will be busy and wont be ablr to play as much so while i am away the other 2 leaders have full atherization to kick any one that is not following the rules while i am away