Toribash
Getting hammered tn boys, y'all should get in game with weed and I! it's billy/chara btw I was in the clan in like 2016 or something like that.
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Fluid bed dryer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Beautiful rack
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

I’m doing laundry right now and something came over me

Wow I haven’t posted on Toribash forums in a hot minute!

Am I autistic?
Originally Posted by itty View Post
Getting hammered tn boys, y'all should get in game with weed and I! it's billy/chara btw I was in the clan in like 2016 or something like that.

Hello, nice to meet you. Sorry i can’t remember about you or maybe i wasn’t active around that year

Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
I’m doing laundry right now and something came over me

Wow I haven’t posted on Toribash forums in a hot minute!

Am I autistic?

I’ve been busy with work related, also i bought a phone from my brother so i kinda hyped with it, then just doing netflix stuff

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Magical rainbows make your perfume smell great my lady, I had a keen sense for a good woman I am sure you’ve been ovulating down there and you must be starving for a man’s touch.

Or did that sleepy homeless man at the bar give me more than a pain pill?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Magical rainbows make your perfume smell great my lady, I had a keen sense for a good woman I am sure you’ve been ovulating down there and you must be starving for a man’s touch.

Or did that sleepy homeless man at the bar give me more than a pain pill?

Oh that's just Tri, he always has extra.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP