Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ummmmmm i dont know him :P lel
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
And Emile what
Vacation on Syria.....??
Why would u go one a vacation on Syria

hey scorpionma, i am spending my vacation at syria because my mom is syrian but my father lebanese. that is why i am at syria, to see my uncles and the secound part of the family. i know there is a big war, but where i am spending my time, nothing is happening. by the way, i really enjoy my time there and i didn't visite syria from 4 years. i am relly happy there.
-----
by the way, i rarely have internet so excuse my inactivity.
Last edited by Fire; Aug 17, 2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Skits said that The clan's going die because of me so should I leave? I would say yes so I'd quit toribash too so bye.
Death is part of life, death is hope, death can also be sadness, or loss, but we all lose things, forgive yourself.
No don't! Clan isn't dieing and if it was, it would not be because of you. Trust me don't leave. You are a very good member.
And skitz, plz don't be mean with him and thx.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Thanks Scorpion
-----
Hey guys i just came to tell you if i dont get on the forums this week or in-game that means i have school
Last edited by cod305; Aug 18, 2014 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a skilled wushu ,lenshung3 and rk-mma player