Toribash
Originally Posted by Day View Post
explained it in chat but i will put it here, from what i know this seems like more of a rumor that has a chance at becoming true but you never know it could just fail.

summary from what i understand

I used to be in Origin and I quite liked everyone there, but we're taking them in? What inspired this idea?
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
from what i know zeus is "inactive" and mastertron is tired of it so he organized the merge yadda yadda
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
from what i know zeus is "inactive" and mastertron is tired of it so he organized the merge yadda yadda

Masterfate*

And I'm the one who recommended it to them, they have some decent fighters and they are quite forum active. Zeus is inactive so he left all of the important decisions and operations to the lower members without promoting them, they've gotten tired of it and they and I think it would be a benefit to both clans for us to merge together and become one clan. We might not even change our clan name because that would mean we would have to become official again. For our clan, we would get some good fighters and will have more people online for wars to prevent us from relying on a select few people for wars. Not to mention, more activity both ingame and on the forums. For their clan, they will be almost guaranteed the survival of their clan. They will be resurrected from inactivity and also mixed in with a new group that will boost their activity and help their members train to fight better.

In my opinion as a former [Origin] member, they are great guys, good fighters, and excellent friends. After all, I recruited most of them into that clan.

List of members in [Nitro] that I remember being in [Origin]:

Bercat
Icarus
Qukslice
Twisters

There may be more, my memories have faded.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Anyway, the origin thing shouldn't happen. Most nitro members don't have big ties with origin. If they want to join nitro that bad, tell them to leave and to make an app. They're the ones who want a merge, not us. Why should we change for them even though a merge wouldn't really have any value?

I completely agree with Sky. Not that supportive of the whole Nitro/Origin merge.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
i am fine with picking some of the better members out of the bunch but not just taking the whole ship
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
i am fine with picking some of the better members out of the bunch but not just taking the whole ship

I agree with this but I don't think Origin will like that.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I think that some of their actuall good members and actives should join and take over some of our inactives like really...I know Haley is an older member, but she does nothing but take up space
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I think that some of their actuall good members and actives should join and take over some of our inactives like really...I know Haley is an older member, but she does nothing but take up space

You're talking about someone who was removed ages ago.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Don't wanna Interfer but there is this guy called g99master who hasen't been forum active for 2 weeks. You guys ever thought of warning him or something?
I never forget.
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
This'll make them die quicker and us active Nitro members will keep Nitro alive. They'll most likely be kicked for inactivity and Masterfate is only looking for power in the Nitro clan.

I most certainly am not trying to take advantage of your clan. In fact I wasn't even the one who proposed the idea. This "merge" as you call it is not a political move on your clan for I have no interest in such matters. I am only willing to even consider the offer that Bercat proposed IF my clan decides that it is best for the members of origin. I can already see that conflict may ensue if such a plan were to be carried out. I am forever Origin aligned where ever it goes, I go. So it that where to mean that I would have to become part of the nitro family, so be it. The very fact that one of your members, who I might add is a former origin member would think that I would be one as to pull a low stunt such as "sucking power from your clan like a vamperic insect" is absurd. I believe that good could in fact come from a merge. I believe no other clan as high ranked as we once were and your are now has ever attempted this. Inactive members aside if origin were to merge with nitro my main concern is "would we be wanted and welcomed" becaus if not, this whole plan is futile. Sorry if I have caused a disturbance in your thread.

~MasterFate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...