Toribash
the story is nice and interesting but the banner is mehish and logo is well paint-like
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Personally I think the story is what needs tweaking.. the logo is nice and simple which is good but I think the story could be improved upon and could do with some humour
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
nah man i disagree on dem logo

1) I think when I come back to Lebanon, I will get some tc and buy logo and banners

2) smurfing is right, my story isn't very good because I have a bad english so I need every one that likes to create stories to write his own story. Then we will vote for the best story and put. I have already posted mine, deadline is 5 days. (Please all who have good english to try their best and thanks)

3) smurfing, if you are able to be in game active, I am a asking you to do some clan wars since you are a great member and a great fighter. When I come back from my vacation, we can do wars together. And maybe do a big clan war where there are at least 4 members from each clan. That would give us more clan points.

I am 100% sure that my clan rank turned from 500 to 10,000 lol but anyways.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Why am i so famous in toribash? But anyways join my fan club its the official one
I'm a skilled wushu ,lenshung3 and rk-mma player
I have a story
It takes time
so
wait for it
your story needs editing emile
wait for it
also the reason i quitted on the clan video is that
i am not able to capture the replays
my slow computer wont let me
:/
INB4 14 days ban
scorpionma your computer aint slow just
WAIT FOR IT

lol
how do I wait for that?
after i start the video capture
my fps goes too low
and torirbash goes slow
so my replays would become slow
so
INB4 14 days ban