Toribash
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well,I wanna post some replays too
Please rate it
Attached Files
Awesome Decap.rpl (79.3 KB, 7 views)
Custom Replay2.rpl (82.5 KB, 6 views)
Fencing Replay.rpl (82.7 KB, 5 views)
My Best Replay.rpl (54.9 KB, 4 views)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
lol and i want to share only one replay about head punch.. xD
willy : well i see some moves slow and other fast.....9/10
Attached Files
punchnot.rpl (49.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by noki9991; Aug 25, 2011 at 08:27 AM.
Well,I rate your replay 7/10,the DM was good,but the ending pose's not cool.
But anyway,nice one.
And thanks for your rate
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
this is my replay rate it !
Attached Files
Uke Dead By Aero121.rpl (76.7 KB, 4 views)
fucking uke dead.rpl (93.8 KB, 6 views)
yeah.rpl (82.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Avalanche; Aug 25, 2011 at 09:08 AM.
Guys,look at this,it's a great shame to our clan,our Creator,Wyverneon is banned,for 2 months because of piracy: Wyverneon piracy Aug 25, 2011 Nov 25, 2011 BenDover
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Originally Posted by Xavoz View Post
ohh that's bad because if our leaders are get banned
we can fail to be official

Yup,that really minimize our chance to be official,and I know the reason: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=298218
He asked about emulator roms,which is illegal.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
GOD DAMN IT!believe me without our leader we wont be official NEVER EVER BE OFFICIAL!we must wait for 2 other months untill he got unbanned then we must pay again or the clan maybe will close,thanks wyver!he must pay over 30k a month for the clan but NOW,HES BANNED so he cant pay=the clan closed and done,electric is down,everybody will be sad,GOD DAMN IT!im SO MAD now but ill try to calm down or else i maybe reply a bad words in comment..
Last edited by noki9991; Aug 25, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
Originally Posted by noki9991 View Post
GOD DAMN IT!believe me without our leader we wont be official NEVER EVER BE OFFICIAL!we must wait for 2 other months untill he got unbanned then we must pay again or the clan maybe will close,thanks wyver!he must pay over 30k a month for the clan but NOW,HES BANNED so he cant pay=the clan closed and done,electric is down,everybody will be sad,GOD DAMN IT!im SO MAD now but ill try to calm down or else i maybe reply a bad words in comment..

Noki,I know your angry,but this is really makes our clan reputation go even lower.
If you think that our clan will never ever be official,you can leave now,or do you want me to kick you? What does "he must pay over 30k a month means? We never payed 30k a month for anything. And don't blame him,he got banned not for scamming or something,he just don't know that roms/emulator is illegal. And btw,we have payed 50k for officalness,so wyver don't need to pay anything anymore. And yes,you're also a big shame to this clan,you should be loyal rather dan do this flaming.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻