Toribash
The moment you put the name on the forum board, you put your name out for everyone on the entire internet to see.
Also, you violated quite literally every single guideline I have to refer to but one. Sorry but... Rejected from Valterain himself.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Name/nick:TananPro
Belt:Blue
favourite mods:Aikido,TwinSwords,Wushu,Mushu,AllParkourMods.
Activity, forum and ingame:Game game:9/10 forum 4/10
but im going to make more forum activity.
Attached Files
00headkick.rpl (22.2 KB, 2 views)
2Backflip.rpl (30.0 KB, 2 views)
Tanan, I'm roughly the same age as you, and you have the writing skills of a lacking 5 year old. Also, black belts and above, that's the way Azze wanted it, and that's the way I want to keep it. (Sorry if I sound rude, but that's my version of constructive criticism.)
Name: Drakomako
GMT/timezone:UK (UTC+00:00)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black
Your general mods: Mushu, Aikdo, Judo frac, Ninjitsu, ABD
Something really interesting about yourself: I have been playing for about 4-5 months, I am always active in game and in forum, but I don't always post on threads. I helped Mewhiteman and asianppl how to play, I did not teach them how to play as a noob, just saying..., I've bee in (Rampage), (UpRise), (FTmage), (MoEnergy), (they are clans if some people don't know). Btw I play with one of your members, bobuljka
Last edited by Drakomako; Sep 27, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
Freeform application please, I know the recruitment page is kind of misleading but you should have read through it anyways.
Last edited by Viraly0; Sep 27, 2014 at 04:43 PM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll try again:
Names Drakomako, you can call me Drak.
I am 13 years old who plays all the time (always active)
I play mushu, and aikido a lot but I am good at all mods.
Currently I am 2nd Dan Black Belt with a rank of 17834.
I am in the UK but I am born in Asia (The Philippines)
I have been in lower rank clans and I want to be in a higher clan to improve my skill. And probably teach others not to be damn noobs. I usually play with bobuljka, MeWhiteman and asianppl.

Hope you accept .................
Applcation
Hey i am DomDoDm60 i was in moe ...i want a new clan ...so i am 13 years old and i am 2nd black after 3 games ...my rank is 890 ...and i pro in greyekido , akidobigdogo,akido,
my time is according to lebanon middle east
Originally Posted by DomDoDm60 View Post
Hey i am DomDoDm60 i was in moe ...i want a new clan ...so i am 13 years old and i am 2nd black after 3 games ...my rank is 890 ...and i pro in greyekido , akidobigdogo,akido,
my time is according to lebanon middle east

Spelling is god awful. But, you do not derive from a english-speaking country. I guess +Support for now until I have a chance to test you in game.
Incorrect Period Placing but Overall an Ok Application. I'll have to say Yes too until I see you In-Game and get a chance to Test you
Last edited by Merc; Oct 2, 2014 at 08:33 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |