Toribash
Originally Posted by sans View Post
Yes please, BigDong is great.

thank you. :>

I'll come around soon, i don't want to annoy anyone.
Last edited by BigDog; Aug 14, 2016 at 04:44 AM.
rotten gobblers
smosh: the ""movie""

plot: anthony and his bowlcut friend (also known as the funniest guy in the world) enter the YouTube world made by Steve FRIGGIN Youtube just to delete a video about antonio getting a microphone shoved up his ass

review: this is the worst movie i've seen in a long time. every single joke is forced and terrible, i don't know if it's directed to kids with brain damage or something but i swear even adam sandler is funnier. also it has some terrible cgi
oh yeah and you can see some EPIC!! cameos from other youtubers like markiplier and my favorite one: jenna marble

music: not good

characters: good old anthony padilla and ian carter

i give it a 1/10

peace
-----
the movie looks like one of their normal videos
Last edited by basic; Aug 14, 2016 at 05:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
smosh: the ""movie""

plot: anthony and his bowlcut friend (also known as the funniest guy in the world) enter the YouTube world made by Steve FRIGGIN Youtube just to delete a video about antonio getting a microphone shoved up his ass

review: this is the worst movie i've seen in a long time. every single joke is forced and terrible, i don't know if it's directed to kids with brain damage or something but i swear even adam sandler is funnier. also it has some terrible cgi
oh yeah and you can see some EPIC!! cameos from other youtubers like markiplier and my favorite one: jenna marble

music: not good

characters: good old anthony padilla and ian carter

i give it a 1/10

peace
-----
the movie looks like one of their normal videos

hey thanks for the summary. we played a bit of the fred movie afterwards and let me tell you the first few minutes were worse than the entire smosh movie

the ending joke in smosh movie was alright tho
h
I like the look of the new logo and fonts.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
apparently my dad has some friends at our ISP so it only took like a day and half to get the problem fixed, so I'm back bitches

dude i really liked adam sandler when i was like 12
i think i watched most of his movies
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
dude i really liked adam sandler when i was like 12
i think i watched most of his movies

I cant say I didnt either. His comedy was pretty fun back then, since it was jokes aimed at dumbo 10 year olds
h