Ranking
Good luck DarkEmber it would me nice to work with you.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
How's it goin' guys?
My name is Jay,
I'm 23,
East Coast USA,
Skype is jay.killman

I've recently gotten back into Toribash, and have been looking for a new clan.
Earlier today, I sparred with a seemingly random person named, JuaniXk (from Flip)
He was very friendly, great communication, and we created an amazing spar!
That being said, I checked out his clan and I must say, there's a lot of talent in here; Both in the fields of SP, and MP and I would really enjoy being a part of it.

I mostly play Spar, ABD, Wushu, general tricking, and other various fun mods. Haven't gotten too much into Parkour, but I'd love to start.

As for my replays, I only have a few SP replays (new computer)
I will hunt down my old MP thread if you would like to see my spars, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my application.

Replays:
Attached Files
Bic.rpl (294.9 KB, 7 views)
Cookin' Crystal.rpl (60.6 KB, 6 views)
i walk slow.rpl (217.6 KB, 7 views)
Vodka V2.0.rpl (182.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Lucid; Jan 12, 2015 at 11:13 PM.
Hey man, thanks for applying. I've seen your replays and they are great. Really nice app too. We are currently trying not to incorporate more members but I think we should do an exception for you, you have lots of potential and you are a really good guy.

I vote yes

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
How's it goin' guys?
My name is Jay,
I'm 23,
East Coast USA,
Skype is jay.killman

I've recently gotten back into Toribash, and have been looking for a new clan.
Earlier today, I sparred with a seemingly random person named, JuaniXk (from Flip)
He was very friendly, great communication, and we created an amazing spar!
That being said, I checked out his clan and I must say, there's a lot of talent in here; Both in the fields of SP, and MP and I would really enjoy being a part of it.

I mostly play Spar, ABD, Wushu, general tricking, and other various fun mods. Haven't gotten too much into Parkour, but I'd love to start.

As for my replays, I only have a few SP replays (new computer)
I will hunt down my old MP thread if you would like to see my spars, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my application.

Replays:

Well it's a solid application, but i'd like to know more about you as a person, there isn't really a lot of people that take the time to write what they do when they're not on the pc and gaming. The replays are nice, you need some practice in spar, but well, we all do, no one is perfect. Sorry for sounding harsh but I'm leaning towards a yes. Here on flip we are all really close to each other and talking a lot on our clan thread. But feel free to invade and chat a little.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Just cause I feel like this is a more appropriate place to put this;

In my free time I like to long-bored, play with poi, and my LED staff (rave-ish stuff)
I also play piano a lot, too. I majored in music performance and musical theory in college, and hope to be a private piano teacher someday.

Also, I have a Pug. Annnnd it's fat, of course.
If there's anything else you guys wanna know, please feel free to PM me! Or if you want to spar, colab on a replay, etc.
Hey Jay, Leader here.

Absolutely great application. You ticked all the right boxes and you seem to be a very cool guy. You're (apart from Mobinladen) the oldest person in the clan if you do join, no pressure. Hehe.

You seem to have a great outside-of-toribash-life and love your music, as do it.

I would loveeeeehhh to see your replays but I am currently on my phone and will be for the next 2 weeks. From why I can see from other replys, you seem to be alright. I vote yes.

I'll see what other members think once they see your app. I'm pretty sure it'll be a great response. Good luck.