Toribash
Originally Posted by asdguy View Post
*Belt Black belt
*competitive mods ABD akido grey kido judo
*Alts none
*Previous clans TGS NYAA
*Why you left those previous clans TGS:i was kicked NYAA: i just left
*Why WE need you!Im a good replay maker

Im 11 my real name is Aaron and for a 11 year old im very responsible and polite if you read any other apps of mine it says im 10 I just turned 11, Im a good replay maker and i come up with my own openers(in free play) im getting close to 2nd dan im very silly and I make very bad jokes dont say lol or anything their terrible. Im athletic and if you saw me in real life you'd think I was 14 im not joking I almost got into a fight because of that well anyway cya and hope you liked the app... oh and check out my thread http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=512520.

If I'm allowed to vote I say no. If i'm not allowed I say nothing ^~^
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Ancient: You're not even in Vibe .-.

I was when i posted that but due to people like digi i had to leave and who even let hulk here
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
I was when i posted that but due to people like digi i had to leave and who even let hulk here

Sparky invited me. Sorry if you dont want me in Vibe ask Sparky to kick me ^~^
Back at it again
*real life name(mahmoud)
*real life age(13)
*Something cool about you!ـــــــــــ>i have nice skins and i can free run and i am friendly
*player card
*skype (no skype)
*Replays(sp)
*Countryـــــــــــــــ>egypt

please add me
Last edited by mody9; May 7, 2015 at 09:13 PM.
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
*real life name(mahmoud)
*real life age(13)
*Something cool about you!ـــــــــــ>i have nice skins and i can free run and i am friendly
*player card
*skype (no skype)
*Replays(sp)
*Countryـــــــــــــــ>egypt

please add me

No... please don't. 1 Post :/ I say no
Back at it again
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Hi there, my in-game name is SrCheetah, you can call me Jonathan, I'm a 17 year old boy that loves toribash, and people says I'm a funny guy, I'm a skilled player in mushu, judo, aikido, and it's variations, I'm also a good sparrer and I'm starting to parkour. In my free time I like to swim and go walking with my friends. I have a lot of free time, so I'm able to play almost all day. I know Sparky and Nova from the clan (Idk, it could be interesting info.) Before I was on (Crucify) I left because it was becoming inactive, and (Asu) It died. I'm also becoming an active forum member. I'm a very social player who likes winning ( like everybody) but my objective is to have fun. Oh, almost forgot, I'm a second Dan black belt, almost third (200 games ) and now, the last part:
Why Vibe ?
Well, my clan died, so I started thinking which clan I could fit, and I think I could do great here, It has some great members, I can apport replays, or whatever I'm asked too, I never surrender and I think you could appreciate me. In case someone reads this now, I'll add some replays and my player card tomorrow, I'm with my phone, If I missed something (I think I didn't) just tell me ^^

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/SrCheetah.png

mody9: Your app should look like that ^ pls redo your app so I can think about it, a no by now unless you change your app
Wolololololo
Hi all!

About me

My real name is Tamás Bacsa but can call me Tom. Im living in Hungary and the timezone is GMT + 1. I am 16 year old and i am in 10th grade in school. Thats the 2nd grade of the middle school. My hobby is astronomy. I like to read books in this theme and seeing starts with my telescope.

About my toribash

I have 5th Dan Black belt. My favorite mods is ABD, Greykido, Lenshu, Judo, Boxshu_mushu and TK. I can be ingame 2 hours/day and i am always seeing the forum so i am active on forum. I left Ascend and TEKKEN because the clans are inactive ang going to dead.

Sorry but i have no replays in this moment because im recovered my Windows and the replays are gone

My player card is: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...rname=tomias13

Vibe

I want to join Vibe because i want to be one skilled and active clan's member. Helping him in wars, chatting in forums

If i forgot something PM me
Sorry if my english is bad.
Thanks for reading my application!
Tomias13
Last edited by tomias13; May 8, 2015 at 01:27 PM.
I like the Application but there are 2 "Problems"
1. Your win Ratio is 40% :/ and you got 5k Qi
2. You're only 2 Hours Online.. thats like nothing.
Back at it again