Endurance Onslaught 6.0
meeeehhhh, wanna play abd right now? if no, tell me when you can and in witch GMT.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
i could sell my stuff for more then 50k fo sure but i dont wanna
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

I might be able to, but I have school to attend (plus homework this weekend) and I have to celebrate my mom's birthday... My GMT is 4:00 (Canada)I believe. So um, I can't play much, sadly this isn't a good first impression lol...But of course I would like to play, the only toribash I played this week was making a sp replay so you now know how busy I am

I have a feeling I will get kicked or be asked to leave
Last edited by nord; Sep 6, 2014 at 03:20 PM.
Nah meeehhh u wont br kicked or asked to leave. Well, the most important is forum activity, for ingame activity, there are me who can manage wars, and skitz is very active at ingame too. We need more forum active Guys And there there are. You are active too so, dont warry, every thing is okay you won't be kicked.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
thanks but i am active ingame as well as forum active not as much as scorpion ma though
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.