Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ANNOUNCEMENT TIME
Per request i am going to be more strict on ingame behavior, that means no raging, causing fights etc etc.
If ya cause em, you will be demoted or kicked as punishment, so be good. I have asked people to report anyone in the nitro clan being a nuisance.
~Day
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT TIME
Per request i am going to be more strict on ingame behavior, that means no raging, causing fights etc etc.
If ya cause em, you will be demoted or kicked as punishment, so be good. I have asked people to report anyone in the nitro clan being a nuisance.
~Day

In general or in clan wars or events, I think if someone is being a jerk we should be able to argue however much we want against them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
in general, if you want to argue with someone just do it on an alt try to keep this clan in good standings with others

Alright, I suppose, but if someone starts talking about self circumcision and I can't yell at them I'm out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
self circumcision

Do you want to cut your dick off? 'Cause that's how you cut your dick off.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Do you want to cut your dick off? 'Cause that's how you cut your dick off.

That's castration dum dum
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I don't like this topic

well let's talk about another since nothing is very much happening as of late
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719