Toribash
sorry friend but I believe that Turbo falls a bit short of 440 Problems part of what made 440 Problems so good was the variety in the hits and transitions, which is lacking in this replay. your movement looks good, in fact I was very confident after watching that opener, but the second and third hits looked quite uninspired, and predictable.

see, if I look at the hits in 440 Problems, you started with a double knee-decap combo, something that is rather unusual, but elegant, that you executed perfectly. after that, you followed with more standard hits but still executed flawlessly. Turbo has good and effective movement and hits, but that creativity is gone.

for now it is a no but you are sooooooo close that I can almost bet next month you will succeed.
Last edited by pusga; Sep 5, 2015 at 09:21 PM.
oh yeah
Hahaha well i tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And as long as i have a good chance now ill be back next month with better replays :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
My name is nathan,but my nickname is arakata and im from brazil
im 16 and i wanna join ORMO because its a dream and a honor to be with big replay makers.
i guess im a great replay maker, principaly in madmans i try to interact with the members and talk with them everyday,always the possible to help .

There examples of what i can do,hope this is the sufficient
Attached Files
AKA-[OS] [SplitCap].rpl (79.2 KB, 10 views)
AKA-[M] [U.C.S.M].rpl (179.2 KB, 11 views)
AKA-[M] [3 Fast 2 Slow].rpl (170.5 KB, 12 views)
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Huga-huga---back.
I hope this is the time cuz school is starting and playing tb is going to be a dream.
Attached Files
#NICK - Hallucinogen.rpl (120.8 KB, 17 views)
#NICK - Lucid Madness.rpl (274.6 KB, 21 views)
#NICK - Medetterrain.rpl (228.9 KB, 36 views)
ok
@nicolas
i've noticed you slide around a lot in lucid madness, footwork and positioning needs a little adjustment. you've got the right idea about spinning and all that jazz, but you have a couple issues with smoothening your movements and junk. its a no for now

ok pusga covered arakata better than i did so i'll edit that out
Last edited by Nearly; Sep 11, 2015 at 06:46 PM.
wow that
sucked
Arakata: your replays are not quite up to ormo standards, it is clear that you did not start making replays until recently. i cannot give you extensive advice because you are still becoming familiar with the game, and ormo applicants generally should already have a considerable amount of experience with the game.

for now, no, but keep making replays, come back when you feel like you have improved a lot. you are allowed to apply after a month from now, but i recommend waiting a few months before you try again. good luck.

NICOLAS135: in addition to what nearly said, your third replay is either hacked to hell or filled with bruise glitch.
Last edited by pusga; Sep 11, 2015 at 07:00 PM.
oh yeah
yo i'll try my luck once again :b
Attached Files
[Alpha][ Boneless Limbs ][M].rpl (460.7 KB, 21 views)
[Alpha][ Pretty Woman ][T].rpl (326.2 KB, 12 views)
[Alpha][ Spike ][M].rpl (491.1 KB, 14 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
the only advice i can give is work on branching out, creativity, etc. you know how to move just gotta work on style etc. no 4 now
if you want specifics i guess i could edit this. also did you use boneless limbs to apply before?
I came here to laugh at you
no i never used boneless limbs to apply before.
thx for advices.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .