Endurance Onslaught 6.0
birno, dafuq are you even doing? i understand you wanna stay with nitro but you chose to leave so if you are going to invade at least don't shit post.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
My belt name is the same bby

so is mine

belt

For real day, do I have to write another 1000 word application?
Yes valt xD
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
i like it :3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
so apparently what i missed for the past 5 hours going out somewhere is that we recruited Valterain that posted a app and you guys deleted it with two yes's because you were impatient and not only that your trying to forget such a thing happen. -_-
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
yup accept it, also we had to remove valt because of a former member causing problems but now that said member that shall not be named is gone valt wanted back and he had every right to be let back in
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
so apparently what i missed for the past 5 hours going out somewhere is that we recruited Valterain that posted a app and you guys deleted it with two yes's because you were impatient and not only that your trying to forget such a thing happen. -_-

I actually deleted my application for good reason. In no way did they delete my application. Furthermore, I am a former member of the clan, and the reasons as to why I left seemed perfectly reasonable. Of course, those reasons are dissipated and are no longer present/relevant.
Good by guys good luck.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"