Toribash
you rejected it, that is your fault anyway you just left (VOC) and are trying to join here that is clan hopping who says you aren't going to leave us like you did them wait and week and actually apply being merciless's friend wont cut it anymore he is afk so we are taking over
-----
coongrats frandavi I feel you've been here long enough and ive given you a promotion
Last edited by ryanw99; Aug 11, 2014 at 06:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
haywyre wasn't a leader and me and merciless are leaders but if were ever going to get official we need him to be active and to stop taking money out of the clan bank
Actually I'm done with this clan, sorry ryan. Your kicking all the members lol. In the end you'll probably find something to kick me for too. I'm sorry but this clan is not what I expected it to turn into and I am thoroughly dissapointed. Pr0tip: If you want to be a leader, than you should probably give members more than one chance because your giving this clan a horrible rep. Anyways I wish good luck to this clan, but this clan is just going on a downward slope to nothingness
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 11, 2014 at 07:02 AM.
well I mean inactivity for two weeks will get someone kicked but in all best of luck
-----
also icon pr0tip when you have members afk for 2 weeks they need to be kicked
-----
one last thing I only kicked two people and it was for inactivity
Last edited by ryanw99; Aug 11, 2014 at 07:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump