Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hi everyone, i know Jack you made a video about Motion/Slow-Motion in TB. If you can help me or someone else explain me how to use Slow-Motion, i have a PC portable (or pocket i dont Know to say it) then i did not understand How it work ! If someone knows how slowmotion work on PC portable tell me how to use it. /!\ Slow-Motion not Speedometer
Wait I answer in French
pour la slow tu appuis sur ";" pour ralentir et "shift+;" pour accéléré/ en appuyant par accoup tu fais baisser/monter la vitesse de 10 en 10 d'une vitesse x1 (et plus) jusqu'à la vitesse x0(et moins) c'est a dire en pause ensuite tu accélère/Remonte le replay.
Voila.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by clarice123 View Post
plz show it.it is rely funy

Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
I'm sorry, I don't understand, what are you talking about?

The title of his post is, disturbing nose bleed. So I assume, he wants you to show a disturbing nose bleed of some sort.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
The title of his post is, disturbing nose bleed. So I assume, he wants you to show a disturbing nose bleed of some sort.

O_o

Well, alrighty then. I going to guess that might be the name of his replay, in which case, please watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDgaSK4CQK8) to learn how to submit replays to us.
Little something of mine
Hey jack got done watching some video's and I decided to submit a replay hope you like and accept this replay
Attached Files
#Firefox The demon inside.rpl (74.2 KB, 11 views)
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
Originally Posted by firefox20 View Post
Hey jack got done watching some video's and I decided to submit a replay hope you like and accept this replay

Hey man. I think this has been said before, but if you wish to submit a replay to the showcase then you can do so at the link neatly found in Jacks previous post.
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Please watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDgaSK4CQK8) to learn how to submit replays to us.

I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I sent in a replay through Gmail. ^-^ I hope it gets to you. oh, and also ignore Leo's arm falling apart, no idea why that happened. /.3.\ Watcha gonna do bout dat. Have a nice day *Salute*