Endurance Onslaught 6.0
@Powergrid12 : Rejected - Your app was good but you still seem relatively new to the forums and the game, so we would ask that you train your skills a little more, and become more familiar with the forums. Once you do you're welcome to apply again.

@Etched : Rejected - That was a very long run-on sentence and you don't seem experienced enough with the forums yet to prove that you can be an active member in Apex. Feel free to re-apply at a later date.

@quantumroxas : Rejected - Same reason as Powergrid, I think you should get more experienced in the game before joining Apex. Go ahead and get black belt and you may be accepted if you apply at a later date.

@DDosAttack : More Info - Who are your main accounts and why don't you use them?

@Kuroie : Rejected - You could definately use more time invested in the game before applying for a clan. Get black belt and get familiar with the game more, then feel free to re-apply.

@ZAZY : Accepted - I was a friend of Crooks back in the day and you seem like a good guy. Nice grammar as-well. Invite and joining information has been sent.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Ihab7 App
- Forum Activiteness : 7.5
- Ingame Activiteness :9
- Bio : I am 15 years old, I live in jordan, i can talk English, and i take Toribash very seriously, becuase i think its a real fighting game , and my rank is 55, i play toribash since 5/March/2015, i am very calm also very wild and aggressive sometimes.
- My Favorite Mods : greykido, judofrac, rk-mma
- Any special skills : Very stable, very good defence.
- Reason I want to join Apex : I want to join Apex to make it stronger and i see that this clan is great.
- Why should Apex want you : because i have the passion for Toribash, i train like 3 hours a day, and i can make the clan better.
- What can you offer Apex if accepted : i can join wars and donate some TC to the clan.

Thanks for reading
Last edited by Ihab7; Jan 6, 2016 at 10:17 PM.
Name: unholybat5
Belt: Blue belt rank 7063.
Pastime: Games , Parkour , Running , and Art.
Friends in the clan:None.
Activeness:9.
In-activeness :1.
Bans: None that i know of.
Qi :413
Usercard: Don't Know how do find that .
Bio: Well i like Rap and i like playing games and i'm 17. i love toribash and i'm good in Judo i won 1 tournament but my stats doesn't read it. i want to learn more on toribash, and i hope i can learn more within your clan.
Past clans: None.
Forum activeness: 8
-----
Here is one of my replays ill post more when i get on my other Computer.
Last edited by TyphoN; Aug 28, 2015 at 06:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Ihab7: I vote Yes.

@Unholybat5: I vote no.
Name: Mark
Belt: Black
Pastime: Marketing shit, Art.
Friends in the clan: None really, All my friends in this game are gone.
In game activity : 9
Bans: Nope
Qi :1228
Usercard:

Bio: I like Gaming in general, but what I really like is sports. I play a lot of basketball irl and hope to get a scholarship there . I'm from Detroit, My family is german, and balling is really what made me who I am today, Not much else to do in Detroit at my age, except take dope get high and join gangs. I'm 14.
Past clans: EssM, Envy, Burnt. Loyal to all my clans if they are active with leaders.

Forum activeness: 10
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
@Mark0911 The win % is a little scary, but other than that you seem pretty cool. Yes from me.
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
- Forum Activiteness : 7.5
- Ingame Activiteness :9
- Bio : I am 15 years old, I live in jordan, i can talk English, and i take Toribash very seriously, becuase i think its a real fighting game , and my rank is 55, i play toribash since 5/March/2015, i am very calm also very wild and aggressive sometimes.
- My Favorite Mods : greykido, judofrac, rk-mma
- Any special skills : Very stable, very good defence.
- Reason I want to join Apex : I want to join Apex to make it stronger and i see that this clan is great.
- Why should Apex want you : because i have the passion for Toribash, i train like 3 hours a day, and i can make the clan better.
- What can you offer Apex if accepted : i can join wars and donate some TC to the clan.

Thanks for reading

Yes
-----
Originally Posted by Unholybat5 View Post
Name: unholybat5
Belt: Blue belt rank 7063.
Pastime: Games , Parkour , Running , and Art.
Friends in the clan:None.
Activeness:9.
In-activeness :1.
Bans: None that i know of.
Qi :413
Usercard: Don't Know how do find that .
Bio: Well i like Rap and i like playing games and i'm 17. i love toribash and i'm good in Judo i won 1 tournament but my stats doesn't read it. i want to learn more on toribash, and i hope i can learn more within your clan.
Past clans: None.
Forum activeness: 8
-----
Here is one of my replays ill post more when i get on my other Computer.

No
-----
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
Name: Mark
Belt: Black
Pastime: Marketing shit, Art.
Friends in the clan: None really, All my friends in this game are gone.
In game activity : 9
Bans: Nope
Qi :1228
Usercard:

Bio: I like Gaming in general, but what I really like is sports. I play a lot of basketball irl and hope to get a scholarship there . I'm from Detroit, My family is german, and balling is really what made me who I am today, Not much else to do in Detroit at my age, except take dope get high and join gangs. I'm 14.
Past clans: EssM, Envy, Burnt. Loyal to all my clans if they are active with leaders.

Forum activeness: 10

Yes! For sure!
Last edited by moneshot; Aug 29, 2015 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.

Ihab7

My Vote

-------------------------------------------------------

Unholybat5

My Vote

Mark0911

My Vote

Last edited by Koco934; Aug 29, 2015 at 03:08 AM. Reason: I'm a bad speller ; n ;
Why I Should Be In Apex
Name:RollenZ
Belt:Black Belt
Bio:Well i Like to keep things simple,My Name Is Seth and i am
16 Years Old I Like to play These Sort of games because their Simply fun
Im Always Active And Loyal To My Clan Mates i Am Good At Kicking And Simply Sending Enemies Into The Ground.
Thanks For Reading I Really Appreciate It!