Endurance Onslaught 6.0
^ I feel like this is the truth for most things we learn in school; rip knowledge.

Maybe we can war sometime, that would be interesting.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)
I guess we could war, but I would like to have most of us there so we can all take part. And sorry for my inactivity this past week, my social life and work have kept me pretty busy.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
I guess we could war, but I would like to have most of us there so we can all take part. And sorry for my inactivity this past week, my social life and work have kept me pretty busy.

Don't worry about the inactivity, mine will be coming next week... And maybe a weekend for the war?
Last edited by Dominic; May 27, 2016 at 06:43 PM.
Toribash? completed it mate

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Why.... Why did light die. Stupid Mika and Near didn't even beat him he got lucky. -.- ~_~
Jolt shall rise again. It shall be jolted back to life, you see.
Originally Posted by Xylaphone View Post
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Why.... Why did light die. Stupid Mika and Near didn't even beat him he got lucky. -.- ~_~

hell yeah!!!!!
i loved the ending to that show. light had to ddie. he was an anti hero
Originally Posted by Ambrogino View Post
hell yeah!!!!!
i loved the ending to that show. light had to ddie. he was an anti hero

No Light was my fav, I loved him. He owned L and would have owned N if Mikami didn't mess it it up.
Jolt shall rise again. It shall be jolted back to life, you see.
Ahhh, Light was losing his sanity so it was bound to happen. What I find funny is that there is a giant loophole about halfway through the series. When L is getting closer to figuring out that Light was Kira and Rem had to take action, Rem knew exactly what was going to happen, she saw the plan clearly, but what she didn't see was that Light was no longer a threat to that girl ( brain fart won't let me remember her name). Rem could've killed Light as well as L to save her since at this point in time Light was no longer considered a threat to her safety.
Oh and btw, thanks for the spoiler, I haven't finished Death Note yet but I could already tell what was going to happen.

Oh and here is my work schedule for next week.
Sun: 9:00 - 17:45
Mon: Off
Tue: 21:00 - 7:00
Wed: Off
Thurs: 15:00 - 21:00
Fri: 14:00 - 22:00
Sat: 14:00 - 22:00
Last edited by JNRiot; May 28, 2016 at 06:59 PM.
the thing is that Misa Amane sp?? (lights "girlfriend"), would have killed herself for certain if light had been killed. Rem loved Misa, so couldnt cause misa that pain. She idolized him remember, thought of him as the perfect person. so it makes sense i think that rem kills only L
But you also have to think of the fact that Rem said that if Misa was ever in danger she would assume it was Light's doing and kill him. While I do understand that Rem didn't want to bring Misa any harm by killing Light I still feel like that was a plot hole that could've been exploited. But that's just me