Toribash
Possible leave?
Hey guys whats up im Tjex,
Some of you probably don't know me but this is kind of important.
So i have come to the realization that im not good a TB by any means.
To be completely honest i suck, im garbage.
I don't feel right being in a clan this good for no reason, it doesn't make sense.
Maybe toribash wasn't meant for me, maybe its something else.
I honestly don't know what to do.
Should i just leave Nitro and drop toribash all together? or should i stay and continue to ponder why im so bad as a player. Maybe i could start getting into art or something idk, but its for sure that i can't play.
Im gonna think about it, but you tell me what you think i should do.
Real deal for real.
If you think you aren't ready for a clan of this caliber (that one hurt), take a break and practice. Check out other stuff. Don't quit. Just gotta spend more time.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Toribash aint all about fighting, meet other players, enjoy talking to others, that is what I do mostly.

>have a stupid amount of qi
oh yeah, toribash is all about meeting players
Originally Posted by TJex View Post
I don't feel right being in a clan this good for no reason, it doesn't make sense.
Should i just leave Nitro and drop toribash all together? or should i stay and continue to ponder why im so bad as a player. Maybe i could start getting into art or something idk, but its for sure that i can't play.

If you feel that you are not ready for this clan you may leave. Quiting the game completely just because you aren't the best of players is illogical in my eyes. I'll let you leave by yourself if you decide to.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Yo if you think that you're leaving because you're not ready for a clan like that is a ok reason, but everytime you fight you get better and the more you play the better it will be if you quit you'll never get better just honesty
In my opinion leaving for losing in a solo war 7-2 is nothing...people have their downs (even berkitty)
Yes I was there in the call when you where warring and there's no reason to leave a clan that will help if needed.
Originally Posted by TJex View Post

But yeah dude. You can leave if you want, but you're a cool guy who's only improving.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays