Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
You stfu now u god damn terrorist

Originally Posted by Day View Post
he's canadian you stupid drunk! If anything he is that one guy that is giving you backhanded compliments and laughs when you don't get it!

Originally Posted by Kamocai View Post
Get out of here. You Canadian Jew. I doubt you're even in the clan!

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Shut your mouth, good-for-nothing North Mexican! I doubt you're even Valterain.

all of you calm the fuck down jesus i wish bercat gave the useless post thing right about now settle your differences and talk about another topic there will not be a whole page filled with cultural insults or racism
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
all of you calm the fuck down jesus i wish bercat gave the useless post thing right about now settle your differences and talk about another topic there will not be a whole page filled with cultural insults or racism

I think everybody else here realized it was a joke lol
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Shut your mouth, good-for-nothing North Mexican! I doubt you're even Valterain.

I doubt I'm even Valterain myself.
ok jdawg story time, Once upon a time the hall of shame and the clan discussion forum loved eachother very very much. because of this love, they had a stork come over and drop nitro clan thread from the chimney, so nitro is just the perfect mix of autism and seriousness

speaking of autism... FOR JDAWGY
Last edited by Day; Aug 8, 2015 at 12:12 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Zack advised me to make a Skype account and since my mum monitors my computer which my normal Skype I made one for my phone (which she doesn't check) and that's D_Zhu_TB so feel free to add me :P