Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I was playing against him. He criticized the fuck outta my wushu game. I already know its weak and all but he was so rude.

Not like his wushu game is stronk. I watched Diamond rek him til he left a few weeks ago.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
@Niko: Yeah, that one were great, so has most of bojans (mini)events been... To bad not even half of them have been finished...

@Stealth: Long story short: Trying to use me due to us both being swedes. Leaning on someone else when they have given permission is okay, blatantly using me and my name to gain an audience is wrong on so many fucking levels.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
i think those were some of the best events toribash has offered,
and i know for sure that they were the best i had participated xD
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
@Niko: Yeah, that one were great, so has most of bojans (mini)events been... To bad not even half of them have been finished...

Finishing a bojan event should be an event itself.
I will not rest until bojan draws me like a French girl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
think you got what it takes to finish this event?
join us in the event "finish the event" the greatest event finisher ever xD
Got to the party late....

So, what artwork I own Jolly?

Also, there are actually just 2 events of mine that never got finished;
Toribash Year One - because of lazy GMs and
That Tournament thingy with the Comic Book (can't remember now the name of that event) - because of lazy me.

But, hey, it was a GREAT experience!

NOT.
BojE could you do me a lil favour like a lil tiny favour pls thank pm me I LOVEYOU
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu