Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

um hai, yes i dont really hate Xavos, but merely think he is an idiot for going and kicking people out. It's my personal opinion and i dont care what you think Noki.
Mind your own business and stop going around and starting shit with people. I still respect Electric and have many friends in here. Please, stop trolling.
blah
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post

Cheers , Replay
CnC as always

the opener was pointless and the trhowing hand
but double 2 DM kick was good so 8/10
Edit:and guys BTW i going Inactive for 2 days from tomorrow
also known as Darrand
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
um hai, yes i dont really hate Xavos, but merely think he is an idiot for going and kicking people out. It's my personal opinion and i dont care what you think Noki.
Mind your own business and stop going around and starting shit with people. I still respect Electric and have many friends in here. Please, stop trolling.

Yes he has many friends here, and his business, is his business. Noki, that didn't need to be shared publicly. Obviously he didn't want anyone to see it outside that chat. Of course there's no rule for it, but that was uncalled for.
*eating popcorn
alright let's change topic then
and noki,give him a break
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
guys, do you know how was the clan vid 3 progress?

Edit: Ultrak1ll join this clan? when?
Last edited by CyberBizm; Sep 1, 2011 at 07:04 AM.
We Are [Electric] And We Are Fantastic
About xavoz : yeah , he is a little selfish aand arrogant , but I still respect him as a friend
My replay : ahaha , the opener was suppose to be pointless , snother CnC plz
Clsn vid 3 : not. Even started , I need you to make a better replay ( except for dafa , you are cool
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
Why does no one go on IRC anymore!?

i will go there, wait for me
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
About xavoz : yeah , he is a little selfish aand arrogant , but I still respect him as a friend
My replay : ahaha , the opener was suppose to be pointless , snother CnC plz
Clsn vid 3 : not. Even started , I need you to make a better replay ( except for dafa , you are cool

you say he is arrogant, but he said you are arrogant. that's make me confuse. BTW xavoz join crusader now, willy invite him
and i will make another replay.
We Are [Electric] And We Are Fantastic
Ah what is me fault ? Xavoz always disobey me and insult me cause he have lots of money and good skill
again , I don't hate xavoz
Please bring back Organiζations board