Toribash
Mum thinks if we don't eat vegetables, our bodies will rot from the inside. She studied English literature in collage. Just saying
hidden and very deep messages in a very specific type of art most commonly found in primary schools?
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Someone has placed the great curse of sleep paralysis upon me, guys. I've been frozen with my legs covered with vipers, had a dark spirit lying behind me and embracing me several nights, and just yesterday the same spirit stood beside my bed, holding my hand and slowly moving its face towards my own while I was frantically calling for my mother. WTF is this shit, I'm supposed to be an adult... I'm waking sweating like a pig, and now I have shy of 2 hour before my phone goes beep-beep.
It's the worst shit I've ever experienced, real fucking scary.
Next stop: The Machinist.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Wait you're still in the jungles ? I thought you're back home. That's one long trip man.

And what do you mean a spirit ? lol have you seen something ? or is it just a feeling ? seriously wtf.

I've experienced sleep paralysis several times before. It is scary but I haven't had any paranormal experiences like yours...

I hope this never happens again I hope you're okay.
-----
like, tell us more...
Last edited by rainboweye; Jul 23, 2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Details for my babbu
I'm in Norway, and kinda slept ok tonight, but only around 1.5 hours. I think I'm gonna put up my hammock in the outskirts of the city (Oslo is filled with trees and forests that continues far out of the city's border) and catch some z's during the day. The last 14 days or so I've had really bad sleep paralysis every other day or so.
I had it for the first time late 2014. I was lying on my back in my dream, aware I was awake and unable to move. I was lying in a big double-bed on my back (in reality I was sleeping on a couch) and felt vipers slowly entering the foot of the bed, and coil themselves up my legs. My eyes were open, but I couldn't move my head or really see them, but I could feel my surroundings and the rooms content. When I shut my eyes, it felt like the world was flipped over, and my eyes didn't really close, rather open in a different way in a different place.
This time I was lying sideways and felt a black figure lying behind me, its breath at my neck and its hand resting on my shoulder. Again, I wasn't actually seeing it or able to move, but I could feel the whole room like you could imagine the room you're currently in if you close your eyes. I shut my eyes again (in the dream/sleep paralysis) and they opened returned to the first bed with the vipers moving up my legs.
I kept closing/opening my eyes, though it was more like turning your vision inwards, only to realize you're looking out into a different room, rather then into your head. I did this faster and faster, trying to escape both of the places I ended up in, until my vision and (perception of) my body was just flickering between the two places as if I was having a seizure. In the end I woke up in my couch (I had three jungle-pals living with me at the moment), my body aching and pounding.

Around two weeks ago I returned to the place with the black figure, it lying behind me, its breath at my neck and its hand clutching my shoulder with varying degree of strenght, almost pulse-like. This happened 6 times the last two weeks, but yesterday before I woke up the figure was standing in front of me rather than lying behind me, and had a firm grasp on my hand. I was looking straight at it; it's hand and forearm looked like solid matter, but closer to its chest and head it was more like a shadow blending in with the dark room. As it held my hand, it slowly moved its head towards my own in complete silence. I had arrived at the scene so suddenly, I for some reason thought it was my mother trying to wake me (though I am alone in my grandmothers' house at the moment) and that my vision was playing tricks on me. I started calling out for her, louder and more frequent as the spirit moved closer and closer. When it was maybe 20 cm away from my face I awoke, my hand clutching a part of the bed frame with all my strength, and hearing my self saying "mother, mother!". I was drenched in sweat and just felt all around horrible.

The rest of yesterday was horrible as well, filled with a humiliation the scale of a bad SNL-skit turned real life. I came home at night, very uneager to sleep, but when I finally did, it turned out OK, even if dreadfully short.

I'm just feeling really bad, man. It's kinda messing me up big-time.
-----
oh fuck me, it's a known phenomenon
Last edited by liaxo; Jul 23, 2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn