Toribash
Well i gave mobin like 24k :3 and bought a hay amd scarf :3 and my full set
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Well i gave mobin like 24k :3 and bought a hay amd scarf :3 and my full set

well dat cool but hat and scarf? omg i dont like it D:
just a fancy signature
It fits me :3 i can give you a pic of me when i get home :3 cause I'm working on a new avatar/wallpaper :3
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
omg u r a tc waster! €:
hey Maro i think ur signature have a little prob with the color i thunk ^number dont work on the forum its [color="r e d"] text [/color] {the r e d without space}
test test

Thnx darker think its better now xD
Last edited by maro6162; Nov 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
It fits me :3 i can give you a pic of me when i get home :3 cause I'm working on a new avatar/wallpaper :3

ok k :3
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Thnx darker think its better now xD

well ur wlcm bro :'3
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Heh guys.. I wanna say sorry. I think I overreacted yesterday. It wasn't meant that way. Hope you can forgive meh D; But I don't want back into the clan XD
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Heh guys.. I wanna say sorry. I think I overreacted yesterday. It wasn't meant that way. Hope you can forgive meh D; But I don't want back into the clan XD

well just notice ur post but yeah no prob just "think twice before speaking" ^^
just a fancy signature
Here darker, here is my tori with hat and scarf :3 Still think it fits to my tori :3
hey guys iam online! i think we need to recruit? yestreday i sparred with a guy.( forgot) the name.. he was a masterbeld and really really really good i asked him and he said he think about to join.. so maybe.. he will post an app soon.. sorysly i forgot the name but i remember that he was from swizerland.

btw is anybody down for some games?
-----
and sj .. i thik ur hat fitts in perfectly! ;-)
Last edited by mobinladen; Nov 25, 2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Here darker, here is my tori with hat and scarf :3 Still think it fits to my tori :3

fine its cool but its my eyes or the pic is cartoonishO_o lol the style is awesome 9.5/10 - get closer the cam
btw guy i see ur in the same room so can u open some recruitment server?:@
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 25, 2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: rate
just a fancy signature