Ranking
Got Leauge of Legends,thought i'd give it a go,see what the hype is all about.Anyone got it?Or thinking of getting it,we can train together
Your messed up world enthrills me
I heard it's full of 12-year old fat geeks. Also, I know a few who are exactly like that and play LoL. That's a negative factor for me when it comes to games.
Originally Posted by William View Post
Got Leauge of Legends,thought i'd give it a go,see what the hype is all about.Anyone got it?Or thinking of getting it,we can train together

I have it and I'm already lvl30, I play mostly with my friends (:
My nick is: faneco

Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I heard it's full of 12-year old fat geeks. Also, I know a few who are exactly like that and play LoL. That's a negative factor for me when it comes to games.

Yeah, the game is full of brats. Most of the time there is no respect between teams or even inside the team.
Ok, its not a secret anymore that I spent some time making Toribash Card game.
Game has two mods, singleplayer (which u can play with yourself against Uke) that has different rules then Duel (multiplayer) mod of that game.

Some features that this game have:

- Building your specific player card that dictates how many (and what kind) of cards u have in your dueling deck
- 4 types of cards: Attack, Defense, Bad Luck and Turnover cards
- fast pace gameplay presenting a TB fight in wushu mod (so far...)
- very true presentation of the fight in wushu mod of the Toribash game

I prepared starter pack that is, funny, called: NOOB PACK ;} and has 28 cards, but since some cards are duplicates that number is like over 50 cards...
It is possible to have standard game with the NOOB PACK but game truly shines when you build your Duel deck using Fighting Style packs that has 12 to 18 cards and present some of the popular wushu schools.

I'll add more info later.
When I prepare cards I'll share them in the PDF format so u can try (if u wish) and play with them.

And yes, I'm a card game geek now. XD
-----
Ok, some more info.

Cards are working in 2 ways, and some can be used only if some conditions are met.

Attacking cards can be played directly, which means you lay the card on the mate and play it, or they can be activated by using a dice (for better or worst point damage).
Same thing is for the Defending cards, they can be set in face down position and then used for defense, or they can be set in face up position and activated with dice (for better or worst point damage)

Bad Luck cards presents all those things that we experience during a wushu mach, like missing to hit opponent, or fumble and thus opening ourselves for devastating attack from enemy player or simple: DQ!

And Turnover cards represent: COMBO, COUNTERATTACK and DECAP. These cards do much more damage then standard attack/defense. COMBO cards can be used from your hand and only if u have successfully execute attack, while COUNTERATTACK card can be used from your hand when u successfully execute defense.
DECAP card can be used from your hand when player plays his fumble card, and its insta-win card.

Btw, you win in three ways: getting more damage points then your opponent, if your opponent DQ or u manage to DECAP him, just like in wushu mod.
Draw is possible, but not probable. And, although it sounds easy to decap opponent, it is not, probability for that is very low.
-----
It is also game of wits. Since you can only hold no more then 3 cards in your hand, and you must decide exactly when to play card directly or try to activated it with dice, you must be very careful and think in advance. Although, game is fast paced, some thinking is a must!

To find balance between your Player cards statistics, your dueling deck and number of specific cards is not easy. Some will build their player and deck to be more aggressive, some will play more defense, while some may be balance but with little luck, or maybe lucky but with better skill. There is many combinations how to prepare your fighter and your deck.

With additional decks that represent wushu martial art styles, you can enrich your dueling deck and make a perfect fighter.
Or you can play like a noob using NOOB PACK! XD
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 29, 2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I would love to try this <3 I've played many card games as well, do you have a time when we can try this game?

(also a non related question) will the Toribash year one event continue?
Siku can't touch this!
Right now I have a problem to capture screens with original Uke (since Uke represents defense cards, while Tori is the aggressive one :P) When I resolve that I'll post PDF with NOOB PACK.

As for ToriWorld year one, Zombies are finished so its possible now, but I guess it will be more of the 'family' event now since ppl are easy forgetting, and they have attention span of a gold fish, so to find ppl to engaged again in the event will be a problem.

It is possible to play this card game over Skype, but only if both ppl print their cards and they don't cheat! XD
ok, cuz I want to win that big price

and if you need help with anything just say so and I'll be gladly to help you
Siku can't touch this!