Toribash
I think you need 50k to get official, we need more loyal members because the ones we just recruited about 2 weeks ago aren't being active at all.
Hello evreyone,If you guys want to be Official Read This It shall help you alot.
and why isn't (Phenomenal) and (Its) allies and why im not a single allie ='( any way just edit the first post and i will try help this clan with evreything i can because that what allies do and you can post on our General talk thread too =D
Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
Hello evreyone,If you guys want to be Official Read This It shall help you alot.
and why isn't (Phenomenal) and (Its) allies and why im not a single allie ='( any way just edit the first post and i will try help this clan with evreything i can because that what allies do and you can post on our General talk thread too =D

Oh god i forget D: when i go to home i immediately change first post

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Something is better than nothing.

Hey toripaa I got one of my friends to make the vid. pm Nightlotus
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
Hey sorry all for inactivity school shit and stuff
But I Dont think we are ready for official
Cause we are still new and no members
I think we should post or best replays for the video. Sorry for being inactive too, also have to school and not enough time to play.
Here goes some new spars I did. And yeah I agree Repulse. I wish Toripaa would check in lol
Attached Files
spar with AIIIken.rpl (590.4 KB, 4 views)
spar with tom.rpl (330.0 KB, 4 views)
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)