i also made an app

I accepted you and i have never been dissapointed
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
yea
i also made an app

Fairplay to you then.

I don't really care if you did or not.

Anyways kick me if you want I won't be bothered making an app that only includes information that no one really gives a crap about..
actually people do give a crap and dont disrespect the rules of clans you if you are not cared to join then go and find another clan you disresp... nvm
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

i really dont like you azalyzed
u are too rude,dont give a fu** about us
and the app
it gives us info about u
but i dont think i wouuld want to see an app of u
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
actually people do give a crap and dont disrespect the rules of clans you if you are not cared to join then go and find another clan you disresp... nvm

I'm not being disrespectful,rude or not giving a "fuck". I'm being honest for example have you really seen a clan who cares about your age? about yourself? what is this kind of nonsense x'D if you can just find me in-game and have a real game with me and know me personally rather than writing a whole stuff of nonsense but fair enough your decision and I respect it. ^ . ~
Originally Posted by Analyzed View Post
I'm not being disrespectful,rude or not giving a "fuck". I'm being honest for example have you really seen a clan who cares about your age? about yourself? what is this kind of nonsense x'D if you can just find me in-game and have a real game with me and know me personally rather than writing a whole stuff of nonsense but fair enough your decision and I respect it. ^ . ~

It shows that you respect leader. All i asked was you to write one fucking PM and you didnt do that so fuck you and get the fuck out from my thread.
Last edited by Something; Oct 11, 2014 at 08:12 PM.
Something is better than nothing.

Get off our thread before we report you for spam . You have been asked more than once.
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)

i am being honest~

honesty eh if ... honestly i dont really like you and want to you to leave our thread and never fucking come back you cunt

... first time i cursed someone
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.