Toribash
Yay

I'll be a senior. We don't really call each year by freshman, sophomore, junior and senior here, but that's what I'll be
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I made an irc channel for Nitro and got it registered too

http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Nitro

I recommend you download irccloud on your iPhone or iPad so you can always be there.
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
I made an irc channel for Nitro and got it registered too

http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Nitro

I recommend you download irccloud on your iPhone or iPad so you can always be there.

No idea on how IRC's work btw; Might need an explanation.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I will be on tomorrow, so if you guys want to help me spar just tell me, also I really wanna just have like 5 of us or more just mess around with mods that's always fun.
It's basically messaging each other.

ah cool cool.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
It's basically messaging each other.

I can see that someone's finally took my place as being the banned member of Nitro.
Good on ya!
rip, he was banned because of a useless post for a day
that's kinda retarded tbh because it's not even an infraction buildup
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
useless post normally when i find useless post it would be someone just typing one letter or word in and submitting someone please enlighten me on this?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Welp got banned for replying 'No more lowballs' to a 5K offer on an 100K item. The guy that said 5K got infracted but I get banned. No point appealing, I think it's just a grudge. Look how quick his trigger happy fingers banned me lol. It's like he has notifications every time I post
Originally Posted by LightRay View Post
Welp got banned for replying 'No more lowballs' to a 5K offer on an 100K item. The guy that said 5K got infracted but I get banned. No point appealing, I think it's just a grudge. Look how quick his trigger happy fingers banned me lol. It's like he has notifications every time I post

ok thanks for that explanation i would let Sky teach people how to market and market carefully and speak carefully about their actions but there is a lot of banning going on towards this clan and i don't appreciate the fact that two members over the course of this month got banned for something stupid especially this member who only started joining the clan in late June BE CAREFUL TO WHAT YOU SAY AROUND THE FORUMS OR TO ANY HIGH AUTHORITY TO YOU that is all.....
P.S were going to need a meeting for these mishaps or unfortunate causes from stupid decisions
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719