Toribash
I can get on for awhile myself if anyone's on (just saw HaHa but then he disappeared)
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
I can get on for awhile myself if anyone's on (just saw HaHa but then he disappeared)

Lol I raged, couldn't get a DP xD
Toribash? completed it mate

Well we just warred Veal, to my surprise we actually won 10 - 9. Haha got the final win and Exsky got a win as well. I don't remember if Xyla got one but I got the rest. God I hate warring, it was fun but it's not good for mah heart. Veal was tough, but as soon as they lost they became very unsporting. Kind of a bad image, though not all of them were like that.

Anywho, that was our first war in awhile and we had a good turnout, too bad Souk, Bubby and Ambro weren't there.
Last edited by JNRiot; May 31, 2016 at 08:45 PM.
Well we just warred Veal, to my surprise we actually won 10 - 9. Haha got the final win and Exsky got a win as well. I don't remember if Xyla got one but I got the rest. God I hate warring, it was fun but it's not good for mah heart. Veal was tough, but as soon as they lost they became very unsporting. Kind of a bad image, though not all of them were like that.

Anywho, that was our first war in awhile and we had a good turnout, too bad Souk, Bubby and Ambro weren't there.

I didn't get a win though I only had 1 round and it was my first match in a while.

Sorry I ditched you guys, Toribash crashed and I had to go eat my dinner. ;(
Jolt shall rise again. It shall be jolted back to life, you see.
No it's fine Xyla, stuff happens, hopefully next time we'll get to play more.

Oh by the way HaHa, you ran away before we could settle our score ya little punk, we're still 1 - 1 aren't we?

So sorry for quoting so much, Well Nice War guys, We did it.
Ah I'm sorry Souk, tomorrow? I just got done playing Zombies with a friend so I didn't have a chance to check the forum. Plus I now have to get ready for my overnight shift (ugh this is going to suck but it'll go by nice and fast.) So yea, if you guys could be on tomorrow that would be great, cause I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week with work.