Ranking
To not stray off-topic.
I survive day to day by realizing that one day I will exit this shithole of a high school and emerge into the world being fully capable of partying everyday and consuming copious amounts of alcohol and sex and stuff so yeah that's my reason for living.

Also, personally, living in Canada. Everyone here is unhappy as fuck and wants to be somewhere else. Life should be a work of art. Enjoyment, self-expression and hedonism is what it's about.
tl;dr 1st world countries are mostly made up of idiots and seriously depressed people and we are an unhappy lot overall unlike what most people think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
To not stray off-topic.
I survive day to day by realizing that one day I will exit this shithole of a high school and emerge into the world being fully capable of partying everyday and consuming copious amounts of alcohol and sex and stuff so yeah that's my reason for living.

Also, personally, living in Canada. Everyone here is unhappy as fuck and wants to be somewhere else. Life should be a work of art. Enjoyment, self-expression and hedonism is what it's about.
tl;dr 1st world countries are mostly made up of idiots and seriously depressed people and we are an unhappy lot overall unlike what most people think.

As an American, I always thought that Canadians are kind and apologize about everything. Is this true sir?
Originally Posted by Water View Post
As an American, I always thought that Canadians are kind and apologize about everything. Is this true sir?

As a canadian, I can confirm that this is very true. Sometimes we are too nice though :v

Except in some parts of Quebec. Not saying all, but there is in fact a large cesspool of dickheads there.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Canadians are nice to people who are not Canadians. If you are a Canadian, then prepare for vitriol.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Canadians are nice to people who are not Canadians. If you are a Canadian, then prepare for vitriol.

Basically this, we are just people, sometimes nice and sometimes not. Depends on who it is, usually people visiting from other places are treated very very politely, Canadian to other Canadian, ehhhhh not so often.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
We're great up until one's favourite hockey team loses

then all hell breaks lose
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
We're great up until one's favourite hockey team loses

then all hell breaks lose

YOU FUCKING SAID WHAT ABOUT THE LEAFS ILL FUCKING KILL YOU MATE
1955: Violence broke out in the streets of Montreal after star forward Maurice Richard was handed a stiff suspension. Fans rioted in protest of the ruling, which many interpreted as a prejudicial decision based in part on Richard's Quebec heritage. There were roughly 100 arrests and $100,000 worth of property damage during the riot.

1994: Fans disappointed by the Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup final loss to the New York Rangers flooded downtown streets after the deciding match, smashing windows and causing more than a million dollars in damage. Both city police and the RCMP were called in to subdue the crowd believed to number at least 50,000.

Y'ALL THINK I'M PLAYIN'?
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 12, 2014 at 05:54 AM.
I'm pretty sure that 1994 event basically happened again like 10 years later for the exact same reasons, cause I remember hearing about it happening when I was around 10 or 12.