Ranking
Hey everyone Today we are going to be on high alert for recruits requirements are black belt at least, must have over 100 post any one who is going to join must fit these requirements before taking the "test" also if they do finish the test with flying colors they will be put down for the "waiting list" until they can complete the requirements for the clan they will be given a week,but if you talk to a leader it will be extended to a point of reason.Please post your app in the link on detail's homepage
thank you -Frandavi
I said CROOK UP
Hi,guys!!My name is John,i have brown belt(about 40 games to black belt).I like aikido,mushu,wushu,judo and parkour.Can u give me invite to your clanGood luck to all
Hello everyone, i my name is brandon but most call me panda i am a black belt and i like to livestream and record videos
-----
Hey Everyone msg me or frandavi for your detail leg texture!
-----
anyone wanna spar?
-----
hey i just taught a white belt how to spar here is the replay ^_^
Attached Files
Fun.rpl (409.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by PandaKing2; Sep 12, 2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Attention all Detail members We are going to be having a fundraiser up to 10k
This Will all be used for clan purposes We Will be holding betting servers Waging Wars
And just asking for donations,please tell me you or anyone has donated so I may put you or the detonator's and your amount on the list of donations.We are starting this clan off pretty Well and I think it Will put us up there if We had 10k
but I am really reaching for 50k it Would be a very safe amount and Would help fund certain thing We Want to accomplish.
  1. Buy detail only items
  2. To enter in the clan activities
  3. make the clan official
Last edited by frandavi; Sep 13, 2014 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I said CROOK UP
Sorry but I believe adding a set amount of posts on your applications is not allowed. So you can't tell someone they need 100 posts to even have a chance of joining. At least I was told this. Ask a moderator for more details.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Sorry but I believe adding a set amount of posts on your applications is not allowed. So you can't tell someone they need 100 posts to even have a chance of joining. At least I was told this. Ask a moderator for more details.

well i don't have 100 posts and i got in so i think its not forced its just helpful
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
As Pandaking2 has answered
it is nice to have members over 100 post
so we know they are forum active wheras someone who has none
thanks for visiting though.~Frandavi Leader of Detail
I said CROOK UP
Belt:brown
Forumactivity(ScaleFrom 1-10):6
IngameActivity(ScaleFrom 1-10):10
Why you want to join:This clan seems active and fit for a good bond
Previous Clans:None
How can you help us become better:Only way is to find out
Any Good Skills(Art,Making Videos etc....):Only made my head and that was once