Toribash
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
I'd rather you do "rule" us. That's what a good leader does.

Yes , but sometime i feel that my member are uncomfortable and think i'm annoying
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
Yes , but sometime i feel that my member are uncomfortable and think i'm annoying

but you rule us to make us better
We Are [Electric] And We Are Fantastic
a good leader is the one that can make the member happy, and feel comfortable, not a serious leader but a leader that can have fun, like my leader, vog, (he's gay) jk. or maybe like black demon, a fun man.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post
a good leader is the one that can make the member happy, and feel comfortable, not a serious leader but a leader that can have fun, like my leader, vog, (he's gay) jk. or maybe like black demon, a fun man.

Thanks for tips , but the main problem is everyone keep breaking the rule
it's because your rule is so sick man, so sick, it's too complicated, that why some of your member thik that you're annoying, trys something simple.
/first invade :3

Yea, some of your rules are a tad outrageous. like the no emote rule, people like to use smileys to show that theyre joking and to add personality to what they type. People just think youre too strict

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post

Yea, some of your rules are a tad outrageous. like the no emote rule, people like to use smileys to show that theyre joking and to add personality to what they type. People just think youre too strict

^^ just like he said
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post

Sorry , i just want my member to be discipline , ok i'll change my way of leading a clan
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
Sorry , i just want my member to be discipline , ok i'll change my way of leading a clan

Try not to be TOO loose though, because if that happens all hell would break out

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.