Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You think liquid has a possibility to win the next major with koosta instead of adren although adren didn't perform to badly
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
You think liquid has a possibility to win the next major with koosta instead of adren although adren didn't perform to badly

lol no AdreN fragged so hard vs faze and fnatic.
If Liquid hadn't been retards and decided to keep practicing with AdreN, they'd probably be in the finals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
my favorite part about NA cs is that one of their best players is european
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I still believe that koosta has more talent than adren but adren did play out of his mind at this major. Anyways, here is just another example of how hard NA chokes

Team liquid also needs a good in-game leader, not Hiko. Once they lost a few rounds when they were at 15, they had no idea how to counterstrat their opponents
Last edited by Eddylee; Apr 3, 2016 at 07:03 PM.
Don't Be Racist
na'vi has been to so many semi-finals and finals but always seem to lose at the end.

they deserve a major win (not sure if they have had one in the past) but not with the performance against lg in that last bo3

lg is definitely looking strong af though, gonna be scary
Originally Posted by tism View Post
na'vi has been to so many semi-finals and finals but always seem to lose at the end.

they deserve a major win (not sure if they have had one in the past) but not with the performance against lg in that last bo3

lg is definitely looking strong af though, gonna be scary

the only teams that have won majors are VP, Fnatic, NiP,nV (also-LDLC, which is nV now), and now Luminosity.

Guardian and Olofmeister both had wrist injuries according to Fnatic and Na'Vi. Guardian was also playing at 6x sens because his wrist was hurting. I think they could have taken it if Guardian was on top form, but LG definitely deserved it.
do you know how olof and gaurdian got their wrist injuries? and i definitely dont know why gaurdian would play with 6x sens, that seems crazy to me. i would try to suck it up and play with normal sens, but im not sure about the severity of the wrist injuries.