Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post
I have only been playing this game for a day amd i find myself always using the famas and aug

hi ed, is it still possible to ban people from certain threads?
asking for a friend
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I like the P2000 for no reason. Idek if its good but I like it.

p2k is my go to gun. I feel its just as precise as the usp-s. I like extra ammo.

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
hi ed, is it still possible to ban people from certain threads?
asking for a friend

Can't do specific threads, no.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

i dont know why but ive switched from usp and p2k multiple times. sometimes i feel like i can hs easier with usp but ive used the p2k for longer, because of its ammo. really it doesnt matter which one you use because you shouldnt be spamming it and running out of ammo anyway.
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
i dont know why but ive switched from usp and p2k multiple times. sometimes i feel like i can hs easier with usp but ive used the p2k for longer, because of its ammo. really it doesnt matter which one you use because you shouldnt be spamming it and running out of ammo anyway.

i do the same with the cz/five seven, m4a4/m4a1, and p2k/usp-s. sometimes i'll just pick up one after using the other for a long time and feel good using it, so i switch. atm I use the CZ, M4A4, and USP-S.
I favor the m4a1 over the a4, dunno why, but I feel better with a silencer. The same goes for the ups-s. I have no clue, maybe I like feeling sneaky

(im)

not me^

but yeah notshadow, thats how i feel with all of those besides the 5-7 cz one. dunno why but ive never really liked the cz, love the 5-7 tho.

i can play this weekend, if you wanna play. even tho i havent played in atleast a month
w
i felt dizzy watching them, their sens is either really high or theyre good at moving their mouse REAL quick

also u know like how female sports and male sports are segregated cause of physical build and stuff i feel like asians are the males of esports.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
4/5 of the Tyloo players play at 400dpi\~3.5 sens, and I think attacker plays some crazy worldedit shit like 1600dpi 2 sens or something.

asian invasion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|