Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Well Mobin I do not have my laptop so I couldn't see the replay T-T Also my mom is sick so now I'm at the hospital and I wish she's better now

What happened? ._.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Do you really think I would fake what I just said?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Do you really think I would fake what I just said?

Bro, I fucking asked you what happend? ._. Not saying you faked it ._.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Bro, I fucking asked you what happend? ._. Not saying you faked it ._.

Never mind ._.

My mom has a little baby and it's a girl! I didn't know that I was going to have a sister. But then I realized that my mom was pregnant, but never expected anything like this. But the reason why she's in the hospital is because she's very ill and sick, and now I visit her almost every day to check on her. It's not just the nurses and doctors' jobs to see how she's feeling! I noticed at the hospital today that her baby was kicking and the doctor told me that the baby was sick too. And that was a fact I didn't know. I can definitely tell that she had some kind of arm surgery because of the red spot on the arm. The doctors were treating her with great care better than I can! That made me happy to see her well treated. Oh, she's also coming back tomorrow too! I can't wait to see her and the sister when she's released the baby from her stomach. We'll have a big party where we put the baby in the middle of the floor dressed up like an angel in a dog basket and dance around. It's a really good part in my religion.

So that was what happened guys! Can't wait.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
hey guys, im new, and just wanna tell you that i had finals from monday - friday.
so i think i am off from forum and ingame for almost a week
i've said it to maro but, i just wanna let you all know
and i'll be back friday

Ciao.