Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Titanoboa View Post
Hey guys I believe It was a long time ago since our Goodbye
It's Exilement here.

Defuq are you and what in the living fack is your avaatar. Ive never heard of someone named Exilement part of the clan and Im sure there never was an exilement of the clan. Speaking of past members tho I miss Brutal. I never got the chance to apologize for telling him to act fat in an aikido match. What happened to the arse anyways?
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by Day View Post
who thefuq are is dis scrub?^

I've been In Nitro since the beginning. But you probely forgot about me

also XxGamerzz Isn't It obvious? It's a snake...
"That Snake In my Avatar Picture Is the Cold blooded Titanoboa, so I'd only warn you once."
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Defuq are you and what in the living fack is your avaatar. Ive never heard of someone named Exilement part of the clan and Im sure there never was an exilement of the clan. Speaking of past members tho I miss Brutal. I never got the chance to apologize for telling him to act fat in an aikido match. What happened to the arse anyways?

Don't talk about him or of him his name shall not be hered of around these forums.....
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Don't talk about him or of him his name shall not be hered of around these forums.....

What did he do? And what caused him to leave? He was like the secret weapon in wars when we were losing we always busted out Brutal and watch the wins roll in.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
You guys are random

Pls

There always random get use to it
Originally Posted by odirex View Post
Wrong. Learn your facts

what part of [Nitro] do you not understand your not a ally,your not in the clan and you continue to come here euuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh your about ignorant as Krailz is (if you respond i swear...)

Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
What did he do? And what caused him to leave? He was like the secret weapon in wars when we were losing we always busted out Brutal and watch the wins roll in.

honestly if you havn't notice before i left the clan people around the community have been mad at us because we brought out him to streak on people (which at a old age i realized that one part of the community has been childish since he was around)

anyways he shall not be spoken of has been:

1.) pulling of a Burnsy (if you don't know who that is type "MinesotaBurns")
2.)Scamming (lets be honest here everyone that makes Duel servers will scam the fuck out of you or just straight up try for it.)
3.)Harassing Members (thinkfast5 learned the hard way with other victims)

and i left out a crucial part of this
we had a bad "look" as a clan coming up what this means is everyone was mad at us because we kept sending are best player out making clans feel like "everybody but Brutal can't fight in [nitro]

so there you have it if i missed more trolling or more things that happen over the course of a year then let me know because that's THE ONLY thing i remember when i left [Nitro] to make a living of myself.
Chab>What a dead game
Originally Posted by odirex View Post
what does ally mean

It means they are an official friend of the clan.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
just because you came right out and asked, yes you are now a friend xD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
just because you came right out and asked, yes you are now a friend xD

please don't i don't want to hear "is the clan dying?" when we have are in differences -_-
Chab>What a dead game
Nitro can you take my soul? I will want it back though.

Anyway's what have you guy's been up to today?