Toribash
These things happen when you just think of it. You see it real... It's just your imagination. You just imagine things happening and you think it's real because all of your other friends with you think same as you so you all think it's real.
And hours, about that thing in the arm, it might be that you've hitten your hand somewhere same as your friend so the same thing happened and on the same arm without realizing that you did.
It isn't real, it's just what you think about

Also hey guys, am I still welcome to post here?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
no pat, it wasnt not an accident of some kind. if it were, it would most likely be gone by now, yet its still there.
and i never did hurt my arm, nor did i have it in some strange position for a long time.
we have no explenation for the lights, as we all 4 saw it and my friends mom complained about it, she wanted us to "stop playing with the light".

and yes, you are welcome to post here.
M I N I V A N
Ok patrickoo then dont believe me
IDGAF
btw
Guys
http://www.youtube.com/user/KnotzRecords/videos
lol
these are few of my first vids
Last edited by 1TheV; Nov 11, 2013 at 06:37 PM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
good ol' days when people had fine and simple textures.
the abstract text's really stood out and was the best ones, while today, all you see is shit realism faces, over and over again.

thank you thev, those oldschools days were awesome.
M I N I V A N
About old days... Remember that?

HEHE

~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Fans are everywhere

Also, about when your friend's mom complained about what happened to the light, just trust what I say: MOMS NEVER believe anything said by her son xD

V: huh? What about me?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █