Ranking
Why do we care about alpha so much before we even get matched?

Worry later when its needed. Otherwise you're just making your own trouble.
Would be funny if Parrot vs Alpha in first match of tournament.
Then Alpha gets fukt and loses 2 in a row.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
After a while of thinking, I've realised I'm not really Parrot material these days. I'm too outspoken, and offensive. As much as I'v loved this clan for multiple years, this cl has made me realise I mean shit all at the end of the day. Gl with clan leauge, i can help more somewhere else...
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Sorry that you're upset for not being involved in CL, but it's the 1 event every year that we really need to put our strongest team forward. Unfortunately there's no mod where I'd say you were strongest in the clan, so we would've really just appreciated your support instead of trying to aggressively insert yourself into the team. The vast majority of the clan don't play in the CL matches because they understand that this is the 1 time of the year that we gotta go esports for, otherwise we'll lose. Not asking you to play doesn't mean you 'mean shit all' and you know this. For example we didn't ask SkulFuk to play but he's probably the most valuable member of the clan for other reasons.

It's a shame you don't want to be part of the clan if you can't play a key part in CL, that seems pretty silly to me but oh well...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave